Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

I got an email from shoepalace last night stating that my order has been processing please call to confirm my billing and shipping address smh
Not a fan of shoe palace. Never ordering from them again. Didn't even have the Baron 1's listed at the correct time when they tweeted out that they did and their shipping takes forever. My buds tracking info says he's not receiving until next week.

Same here - you don't know anywhere in the area that still has pairs left do you? I know it's a stretch, I'm still trying to secure an 11/11.5 so I don't have to go through the trouble of trading the size 10 I have coming in.

Baltimore sucks for sneakerheads

finally got my pair. i met up with someone on cl for 210. i'm sure i coulda got em cheaper had i waited a little while longer but w/e i just wanted to get this purchase over with. got my 9s for retail on rd so i knew i was gonna want these.

View media item 906528

Been trying to get that 12 for a few minutes now. Don't think it's really there. Won't let me check out.

Same here. Been trying to get a 12 but nothing. I get to the submit order and it says unable to checkout

Haha i tried it too about 30 min and got the same result .. kinda glad i was tryin to double up. We only 9 days into april and ive already bought 4 pairs of shoes.

But yeah i dont think its there. If u refresh the shoe page it says OOS and if u refresh again it will go away so who knows

I'm trying REALLY hard to like these but theres something about them I can't get jiggy with :frown:

By the time they grow on me, prices will be $300+ :smh:

Guy with the shadows flaked on me. About to meet up with a dude off of craigslist to buy some barons tomorrow.

Anybody have Barons, Shadows, and Black Toes? If so can you post a good pic so I can see all 3 together :nerd:

I think since I have the Shadows & Black Toes already its holding me back from picking up the Barons.

Anybody have Barons, Shadows, and Black Toes? If so can you post a good pic so I can see all 3 together :nerd:

I think since I have the Shadows & Black Toes already its holding me back from picking up the Barons.
Don't think you can go wrong with these cap. I think someone posted a pic of them together earlier in the thread. They just so clean and the colors just pop more because of the white vs shadows that just seam dark and subtle to me

Ndc pair came today and i never complain about quality but they are terrible. Hoping the SP pair looks better

Anybody have Barons, Shadows, and Black Toes? If so can you post a good pic so I can see all 3 together
nerd.gif

Barons  dope 
pimp.gif

Been trying to get that 12 for a few minutes now. Don't think it's really there. Won't let me check out.

Same here. Been trying to get a 12 but nothing. I get to the submit order and it says unable to checkout

Haha i tried it too about 30 min and got the same result .. kinda glad i was tryin to double up. We only 9 days into april and ive already bought 4 pairs of shoes.

But yeah i dont think its there. If u refresh the shoe page it says OOS and if u refresh again it will go away so who knows

Sorry they weren't available. I only added the size 10 in cart so figured the 11 and 12 were available too. Maybe someone beat you guys to it :\

Last edited:
NDC pair touched. Leather seems the same as black toes to me. Which is fine. I have a small buble on the bottom like the air pocket was overfilled and a couple creases out the box, but who cares they will be worn. I thought I'd be swapping the laces for black, but nope, these are dope. Quick on foot pict. Ill probably rock them tomorrow.
Damn I wish they would do a black toe royal
View media item 908191

the leather on these supple and will crease fast- similar to my shadows.  i was just mad because one of the tongue tags is stitched on wrong

Another QC disappointment in Jbrand..side panels has more creases then any of my non DS 1s (breds, Knicks, black toes)
Blue smudges on the white leather.. Smh! Oh well nothing magic eraser can't get rid of... Just glad I got a pair.. I guess...

Back
Top Bottom