Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

I have a lot of 1s but I've never gone a size up.. Sometimes it crushes my toes.. Should I go up?
I would go a half size up first. I wore an 11 and felt the same way and went to a 11.5 and it was soooo much better. Then I tried a pair of 12 and they were a little too big.

Last edited:
I would go a half size up first. I wore an 11 and felt the same way and went to a 11.5 and it was soooo much better. Then I tried a pair of 12 and they were a little too big.
Well the thing about it is, I'm a size 12 and it's really hard to find a 12.5 especially in 1s.. So if I'm going to go up, I'm going to have to get a 13.

Anyone got any other sites that are shipping now? Thinking about waiting for more sites to get some.

I know we are not allowed to talk about GM and Fakes in here, but has anyone spotted any yet? Ebay, CL, Forums?

If mods feel this is  inappropriate please delete.

Anyone got any other sites that are shipping now? Thinking about waiting for more sites to get some.
I think shopmidwestsole.com has em for "preorder" but I'm pretty sure they don't ship them until the week after release day.

I know we are not allowed to talk about GM and Fakes in here, but has anyone spotted any yet? Ebay, CL, Forums?

If mods feel this is  inappropriate please delete.
lol doubt it, but one way to avoid all that. Buy from a reputable site / store.

Last edited:
The 9's are GR the 1's are limited..probably about the same production as the Shadows.

Yea I hope 1s are not that limited, but I have a gut feeling that it might be more limited than the shadows.

Last edited:
My barron 1s are on the truck for delivery today, citysole was quick with them! I can post pics tonight if anyone is interested.

I copped from in case you slept, i've been following these from the second the first pics surfaced so I had to ensure my pair...1's are a tricky cop, you really never know.

I like the 1's better than the 9's. Probably going to pass anyway but these kicks are sweet. Im sure the hype will be too real to put them on the fence.

I copped from in case you slept, i've been following these from the second the first pics surfaced so I had to ensure my pair...1's are a tricky cop, you really never know.
yea very tricky, sum 1s sell out instantly, others took weeks, some went on sale, u never know , not saying these will sit but if u want / do work, we should b able to get em on release day

My girls pair came in from City Sole she loves them a lot and I ain't gonna front I love these kicks a lot me and shorty were feeling these more than the 9s, I hope all you guys that want these can get them and everybody goes after the 9s I can't wait for mine to come in the quality is on point I can put my shadows to rest for a bit.

View media item 882874
View media item 882878

View media item 882867
View media item 882869
View media item 882880
View media item 882881
View media item 882883

Last edited:
Man you guys are lucky living in the east coast lol. My wife's pair from city sole won't be here til next Tuesday lol

Shoe looks on point though

Man you guys are lucky living in the east coast lol. My wife's pair from city sole won't be here til next Tuesday lol

Shoe looks on point though

Bruh you not lyin I placed her order at 3 AM the 26th and she just got them that was like a dsy and some change this my 1st time ordering from city sole and their service is on point I knew we were gonna get the kicks early but damn lol...

mad.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom