Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Pics make me wish I would have copped off CS, but I'm sticking to the plan.

Gotta get these off NDC for retail with this voucher

***fingers crossed like mug

I dont know how limited these are. i got a hold of a fsr early and its plenty of stores in Ga getting them from what im seeing.

1s just aren't as massively produced as other retros, so while there may be alot of pairs of these 1s, the 9s will most likely have more pairs unless they're limited.
yeah you got a good point...im in queens and a lot of the shops out here are getting a lot more 1s than 9s

yeah you got a good point...im in queens and a lot of the shops out here are getting a lot more 1s than 9s

Where's the footlocker locator when you need it. I think both would sell out no matter GR or limited. Just got to be on point on the 5th. I'm going to hit up the local shops, I usually get an idea what is limited or GR when it comes to that.

Where's the footlocker locator when you need it. I think both would sell out no matter GR or limited. Just got to be on point on the 5th. I'm going to hit up the local shops, I usually get an idea what is limited or GR when it comes to that.
true. i stay away from retail stores i can't deal with the ticket,rsvp drama...i aint got time for it so i just hit up the mom and pop shops i been dealing with for close to 15 years...i pay a lil more than retail but i don't miss out on the releases i want

Personally I think neither are limited, if anything the 1s but not crazy limited so yea

Personally I think neither are limited, if anything the 1s but not crazy limited so yea

to be honest i think it's pretty quiet for these.. *knocks on wood*..
demand is apparent and it seems to be split equal across the boards..and i dont hear much talk around my way for some reason
a few kids debated with me today about how the 9s "had to be copped because they have the '45' and not '23' on the back" :smh:
and of course a good colorway in the NA version of the 1s is undeniable for most..

i think if you're in a location where they do tickets and you make an effort to put in work you should be good.. sounds cliche but my gut leaning towards it..

after release day is when feelings will be hurt lol

to be honest i think it's pretty quiet for these.. *knocks on wood*..
demand is apparent and it seems to be split equal across the boards..and i dont hear much talk around my way for some reason
a few kids debated with me today about how the 9s "had to be copped because they have the '45' and not '23' on the back" :smh:
and of course a good colorway in the NA version of the 1s is undeniable for most..

i think if you're in a location where they do tickets and you make an effort to put in work you should be good.. sounds cliche but my gut leaning towards it..

after release day is when feelings will be hurt lol
it's hard to gauge the hype on here sometimes. Lurkers came out of the woodwork for the AM1 yesterday. Lotta salty people. Haha

it's hard to gauge the hype on here sometimes. Lurkers came out of the woodwork for the AM1 yesterday. Lotta salty people. Haha

true.. hypebeast loooooove bright color BS.. i knew that was going to happen.. that AM 1 has release multiple times throughout the past 5 to 7 years and depending on where you were you could fit in sitting in some shops... paint the sale neon green and it's a instant sell out lol :smh:

All I want is either the 1s or the 9s.I'll be happy with either or. I prefer these because it's a 1 that I really like. Like others I was tempted to preorder but I really just need to stick to retail...

View media item 883707View media item 883708View media item 883715View media item 883727View media item 883733
Just opened up the citysole package. These are actually much nicer than I had expected. The light gray on the heel is like a smooth nubuck and the rest of the shoe is leather. I don't really like the laces and liner so I'll switch the laces, but the rest of the shoe makes up for the lining imo...

View media item 883735
..and speaking of am 1s, I also picked these up from cs for $60 - not a bad deal..

Last edited:
Going to wait to see these up at my Footaction near by. They have them up during the week before release. Im sort of on the fence. Wanted the 9s too but im losing interest. Gotta have my 1s. I will see when i meet them in person

welp my closest mall isn't getting the 1s
mean.gif
.. Called the other malls and the employees just rushed me off the phone and told me to call back next week ofcourse

Try talki
welp my closest mall isn't getting the 1s :smh: .. Called the other malls and the employees just rushed me off the phone and told me to call back next week ofcourse
Try calling around the Wednesday before the release rather than when its still more than a week away. Wed-Thurs seems to be the time when stores give raffles and stuff. (At least in my area?)A placed called Shiekh shoes does their raffle online for the whole week up until Thursday night then they call you Friday so it varies .
. Do not listen to what store employees tell you about releases. Some dont even care to learn about new releases until a few days away when they know they'll be stocking it.

Ie: i asked some guy about the recent Jordan Sbs releasing. The worker told me in an arrogant, (Are you stupid) manner,

"Air Jordan Sbs? Those shoes doesnt exist dude."

So just keep calling sooner to release date.

Back
Top Bottom