Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

:lol: at the infrared 23 reference. Everyone should have a good shot at these, just how it should be.

Last edited:
Pure foot locker HOH getting them in LA huh
frown.gif
yeah but u haven't taken into account fta, fnl, champs, shiekhs, SP and all those other stores

Yikes, didn't expect the foot locker map to be so barren(no pun intended).

Should I relax or I should be freaking out?

Yikes, didn't expect the foot locker map to be so barren(no pun intended).

Should I relax or I should be freaking out?
Good one 
laugh.gif

I dont think you need to worry fam. Other dudes in here are saying all the hype is around the 9s. But you never know about these releases nowadays.

NDC constantly on twitter saying these aren't tlo. Usually I would be comforted by that, but with all the 
early link
mess and the quickstrike numbers for these I'm concerned.

Exactly dudes be freaking out for no reason lol.I swear every shoe no matter how many times we say these are a GR or it wont be that difficult people just have to make it seem like a quickstrike or hyped release.Then when its a definite GR and easy to get they be the same dudes who be like I just released a size 10 from my cart if someone wants it lol.Nike dont need to market no more because social media and Hypebeasts go crazy over everything and do all the work for Nike.

These seem to be very available to buy and 1 of those if you cant get them then you didnt really want them.You want to see what a limited shoe locator looks like, go and see what the jordan future had lol.It was only a 4 HOH in the whole US.

Last edited:
Now that I have funds I'm debating on copping or else I'll get those Carmine 1's or the 6's

NO TLO IS THE BEST THING ANYONE COULD ASK FOR!

Kinda shocked I even have to say that.....

same here...

the exact reason why i will be doubling up.. I already have to prevent myself from constantly wearing my bred 1s cause I only have 1 pair.
QFT

I ain't playin that game no more. 3+Pairs for me

Last edited by a moderator:
This here----!! :nthat:

Exactly dudes be freaking out for no reason lol.I swear every shoe no matter how many times we say these are a GR or it wont be that difficult people just have to make it seem like a quickstrike or hyped release.Then when its a definite GR and easy to get they be the same dudes who be like I just released a size 10 from my cart if someone wants it lol.Nike dont need to market no more because social media and Hypebeasts go crazy over everything and do all the work for Nike.

These seem to be very available to buy and 1 of those if you cant get them then you didnt really want them.You want to see what a limited shoe locator looks like, go and see what the jordan future had lol.It was only a 4 HOH in the whole US.

Back
Top Bottom