Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

These are my first pair of 1s. My feet are more on the wider side so would you suggest going a half size up? 

I got my shipping confirmation around 1:23pm est...
More limited than the 9s for sure... But should be easy to get since a lot of folks are debating between the 1s and 9s... A lot couldn't afford to get both.

I see this release similar to the Shadow 1 and Toro 4 release... People slept on the Shadows then starting hunting for them weeks later.

I went for all toro and was searching for the shadow lol. Now I'm going to go for all 1s. Not into 9s much.

These are my first pair of 1s. My feet are more on the wider side so would you suggest going a half size up? 
I got wide feet also

For the 1s, I prefer lacing em up very loose from heel to toe and the shoe and eventually breaks into perfect feeling after a couple wears.

It's usually then when I tell myself good thing i didnt size up

@SneakerNerd  @rock steady22

I guess it shows to prove that everyones wide feet is different.

Also everyone's standard of TTS is different. Some ppl consider comfortable (not too little, not too much room), Some ppl consider a snug fit TTS.

Bro just go to the mall and find a pair of Laney 1s OG and try your size. Those are everywhereeeee

I got wide feet also
For the 1s, I prefer lacing em up very loose from heel to toe and the shoe and eventually breaks into perfect feeling after a couple wears.
It's usually then when I tell myself good thing i didnt size up

I was thinking about the lacing thing also. I do that w/ some of my SB Highs. I think I might just stick TTS

I hope the name change severely decreases hype. I would love for this to be an "easy cop" come Saturday morning. 

Why would the name change decrease interest? Yall are just being silly. If anything Wolf Grey is more recognizable than Baron. Who give ah damn about a Birmingham Baron?

Last edited:
name change probably has to do with birmingham barons copywriting the name

Gonna try and double up on these should be pretty easy. 1's dont get ridiculous hype here i Scooped 5 pair of breds with relative ease so these should be a cake walk

Gonna try and double up on these should be pretty easy. 1's dont get ridiculous hype here i Scooped 5 pair of breds with relative ease so these should be a cake walk
Damn must be nice to be in a city with no hype lol. Where are you from?

theres alot of releases this week so people will be broke deciding which shoes to get. premes, fiegs, j's all in one week. Wallets will be empty lol

Damn must be nice to be in a city with no hype lol. Where are you from?

Im from Baltimore fam and far as 1's go they dont bring out the masses the average consumer here will tell you quick 1's are ugly. Its crazy cuz honestly the breds were one of my easiest pickups last year lol and nobody around me has even mentioned these 1's so I'm feeling pretty confident in my chances.

I swear every time I come in here I see the word hype in every two posts...

Finish line never gets a large quantity of 1s anyway so of course they'd say limited.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom