Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Looks like there are less locations selling the 1 Barons compared to the 9 Barons. Does that mean anything?
I want the 1s more than the 9s... This is my type of colorway too.

Just got it my CS pair in. Ok. Quality wise.
Think shadows leather and Chicago mixed. They aren't as buttery as royals, breds but are on shadow point.
I've had all the NA releases....
Laces are 3M, liner is not as smooth as the shadows or royals but ok. I can't see me wearing these all day like I do with my shadows which are my beaters. Yes, that nubuck is going to get dirty!! Lol

Better than the Celtic and hawk color ways? Absolutely.
A little more refined than the black goes for sure. For those that need a list format
1. Royals/Breds
2. shadows
3. Wolf Gray/Barons
4. Black toes

[ATTACHMENT=6179][ATTACHMENT=6180][ATTACHMENT=6181]3image.jpg (1,209k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

Are these worth the money? If you like the gray color way and like the NA releases, yup!
If you're torn between these and the IX's, I would get those and circle back to these.

All in all, really good release and I'll be doubling up because this color way can go with any outfit.

Last edited:
Looks like only HOH and FA are getting them here.
frown.gif

My wife's size 5 came in today.. Not gonna lie... These are FIRE! Soooo sick in person... The nubuck heel doesn't deter how nice the shoe looks. Can't wait for mine on hopefully thursday

Ain't it buttery thou!
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed, black laces will be put in these, the laces im imagining are the same as the db10's, which are hard af.

Received mine from CS today.  These are really nice.

That's Nike SB Dunk "Georgetown" in the background there. 

i think im copping just because i missed out on the kobe 9 low because of NDC screwing up :x

either that or i sit on the money, not sure

Back
Top Bottom