Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

So Australia isnt getting these 1's at this stage due too some mix up, getting the 9's but on 26th april so we got a major delay. Anyone wanna assist me on both, feel free lol.

Some footactions around my way were doing guaranteed tickets and some doing raffles locked down a size 9 and feeling pretty good about my chances of doubling up. Can't wait til SatSaturday

I don't know if these are REALLY necessary since I already got the Shadows...

>D

2irnsxd.png

What do y'all think?

Last edited:
A bit of topic but if you guys could pick 2 out of these what would you take. I'm thinking 12's and 1's but them kd's are nice too.

jordan 12 playoffs

Kd illusion

Jordan 9 barons

Jordan 1 baron.

A bit of topic but if you guys could pick 2 out of these what would you take. I'm thinking 12's and 1's but them kd's are nice too.

jordan 12 playoffs

Kd illusion

Jordan 9 barons

Jordan 1 baron.
Im a broke boy I can only get one. 

Pick the 2 you like bro.

Going for these come sat, wanted the 9s also but not enough funds, if I get either I'll b happy

Apparently my FA isn't getting these anymore, I think they're playing games
No worries. I entered some raffles for size 13. I need a 14. However most FAs and HoHs only got a siz3 13 and down. So I will put you on top spot on OOP list....

Last edited by a moderator:

No worries. I entered some raffles for size 13. I need a 14. However most FAs and HoHs only got a siz3 13 and down. So I will put you on top spot on OOP list....
Nevermind man, my friend got FTL and FA mixed up, but I'm trying to get the oop for my friend, got him cool grey 10's earlier this year, and now he asked me if I could get him these so I was just like yeah I'll try 

If you want to OOP me, those Asics  Cove's if I strike out 
smokin.gif
 if you going for them

Last edited:

Nevermind man, my friend got FTL and FA mixed up, but I'm trying to get the oop for my friend, got him cool grey 10's earlier this year, and now he asked me if I could get him these so I was just like yeah I'll try 

If you want to OOP me, those Asics  Cove's if I strike out 
smokin.gif
 if you going for them
Let's not get too crazy......
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom