Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Let's not get too crazy......
laugh.gif
 i see you fam, good luck

Last edited:
Its first come first serve at the fl in my area for the ones and the same thing for the nines

My black jersey should be here by Friday, right in time for these. :pimp: Debating on getting the grey one as well.

The leather on these is not up to par with shadows. More like black toes. Glue stains on nubuck is nasty and looks like it permanently discolors the material. Pray for a clean pair.

From what i can tell the tongue material feels more stretchy than the standard og 1 tongue. Not quite knicks or royal tongue material. But kinda in between the two.

View media item 895204
View media item 895205
View media item 895207
View media item 895208

Last edited:
my local shiekh is doing FCFS for the 1s and a local FA employee says its been a quiet day for raffles
pimp.gif

The leather on these is not up to par with shadows. More like black toes. Glue stains on nubuck is nasty and looks like it permanently discolors the material. Pray for a clean pair.

From what i can tell the tongue material feels more stretchy than the standard og 1 tongue. Not quite knicks or royal tongue material. But kinda in between the two.
Do you mean glue stains on your pair? Cause I can't see any. Or you just mean in general?

Do you mean glue stains on your pair? Cause I can't see any. Or you just mean in general?

Talking about my pair. The glue stains are very obvious up close but i didn't take a pic of it. Shiny glue on matte material is very noticeable.

You clowns are going to keep CRYING about the glue so much that JB is going to cut costs even more by using miniscule amounts of glue, then you cats will start whining about sole separation after 1 year.....

does any know which locations in socal is having them? or shiekh codes? a PMed would be greatly appreciated if yall dont wanna share publicly. 

Last edited:
Tomorrow is the day!! At my local footlocker they don't do raffles, they just do tickets, so if you wait in line and get a ticket, you get the shoe! So I double up by entering raffle at champs on Wednesday and then wait in line on Thursday so if I don't get a ticket I still got hopes on that famous Friday call for getting a raffle pair.... Only problem is, both these stores only getting the 9's!! Which is a big f***ing problem! Cause the ones are too hard to pass up, but only two stores in the whole portland-Tigard Oregon area are getting the 1's... Think these might be a tough cop around here, either that or they will just sit on the shelves and I can walk in and buy during the afternoon.... Doubtful tho

Back
Top Bottom