Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Is there a free 2 day shipping code for NDC active ... i kno theyre really good for sendin an email with the code about 30 min to an hour after release when its too late :smh:

Anyone got tracking update yet from sobesoles? I was hoping to get them by Friday but it still says electronic info received since Monday. And I'm in Orlando too. He's from Miami.

I saw on instagram where he says he doesn't guarantee shipping until RD now.. Not bashing but he shoulda just said this from the get go and it woulda saved some confusion

Last edited:
And now I sit and wait for a reply from Nike 
nerd.gif

#BASEBALL

Last edited:
I dont even remember the last time I went to Niketown for a new release. I miss those days. Ever since twitter RSVP, I get NO SHOT.

I dont even remember the last time I went to Niketown for a new release. I miss those days. Ever since twitter RSVP, I get NO SHOT.
I used to dominate when it was manual. Don't mind RSVP but the bots are terrible. I feel like sometimes I get in so quick that my manual entries still get thrown out. I missed out on these as per usual with 1's on RSVP.

Back
Top Bottom