Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Was able to get them off finishline but if you couldn't cop check ur local city gears... Neither of them sold out in SW Houston , not sure of sizes

One downside to online cops, have to wait for delivery. Today was a prefect day in ny to unds some new kicks.
Can't do in stores anymore, with raffles, bingos and hours on line.

Last edited:
Spoke to Nike who said there is a chance orders could reappear at sometime today. I am sure they will. JHC

lol that shirt went faster than the shoes 
laugh.gif

not reading all 500 posts but anywhere with these for retail? i want em

this stupid NDC bs needs to stop. yes im complaining, two weeks in a row where im right on time and cant add anything to my cart

Just came back from the mall with both the 1s and IXs. Pretty easy release for me. Copped both shoes from FTA. For those in Houston that need a 10.5 on the Baron 9 go to Sharpstown Shiekh after 1pm. I won a raffle there but copped from FTA instead. I do have a question do 1s come with extra laces? My pair didn't come with extra laces.

Same thing happened to me from Shiekh at Deerbrook. :lol: No Big deal, Im using all black laces anyway.

this stupid NDC bs needs to stop. yes im complaining, two weeks in a row where im right on time and cant add anything to my cart

I feel u. I chose all the right pics NDC said try again but the damn pics never showed up again. I kept hittin the lil arrow thing for new pics waited damn near 5 min and nothin :smh:

Then kept tryin everyone else for hour n half

Did you email em?

what is that gonna do? i thought about it but i assumed they would give me a generic email or like oh it happens

i just think its stupid its happening all of a sudden, these woulda been mine with ease. didnt go into google chrome til 8:03 and i knew i wasnt getting them by then.

Waited an hour on NDC, finally got them in my cart and then I couldn't check out. Tried PayPal and regular check out and it wouldn't let me.

Copped an 11 from shiekh the old fashioned way. To be honest it was refreshing after all the bs the past couple of weeks online.

what is that gonna do? i thought about it but i assumed they would give me a generic email or like oh it happens

i just think its stupid its happening all of a sudden, these woulda been mine with ease. didnt go into google chrome til 8:03 and i knew i wasnt getting them by then.

I feel you. I commented last week I had the same problem in the Kobe 9 thread.

Went to cop at local Shiekh shoes. Line must have been for only about 12 people and i got there 10 mins before opening. It was like half and half for 9s and 1s. Get your a** to shiekh shoes asap if you missed out online.

I feel you. I commented last week I had the same problem in the Kobe 9 thread.

yup same here, had them up for the Kobes and wouldnt let me add to the cart in either browser, same issue. no idea wth is going on. NDC has been nothing but good to me since for ever and now when im prepared to order something and on at the perfect time i cant even click or add anything

Out of 20+ ppl ahead of me in line and about 15+ behind me I was the ONLY person to buy the 1's. Everybody attention was most definitely on the 9's, oh and I got those too...lol

Back
Top Bottom