Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

that pic 
nthat.gif
 hope your jeans dont bleed on dem tho.
Already did a little.
mean.gif

i think its possible to order on the site, you can add to cart and check out if the size is still there during checkout

how was the line? 
5 pairs for the store total. 3 people in front of me were already done purchasing when I got there. One 10.5 and one 11 left. I bought the size 11 and left the 10.5 for someone else. Thought about grabbing the other pair, but with so few allocated to that store it wouldn't have been right.

So you stay on the line even when you're size is greyed out? I opened another tab and saw it greyed out so i thought all of 11.5 were gone so i left.
No, it wasn't greyed out. I was able to click my size, then I waited in line for that amount of time

Wanted to see these in person but I seen lots of 9's being rocked straight out the store which is awesome 

sorry guys for the Q and A, what is the fulfillment status on the shopnicekicks?

because my order shows payment status PAID

but then Fullfilment Status: UNFULFILLED

anyone can share some cents on those who ordered in shop nice kicks?

sorry guys for the Q and A, what is the fulfillment status on the shopnicekicks?

because my order shows payment status PAID

but then Fullfilment Status: UNFULFILLED

anyone can share some cents on those who ordered in shop nice kicks?
Unfulfilled probably means they haven't delivered to you yet.

They should probably change it from Unfulfilled to in progress.

No, it wasn't greyed out. I was able to click my size, then I waited in line for that amount of time
Yea mine was clickable too, stayed in line, waited for 20mins. I decided to open a new tab (without closing the original "waiting in line" tab) and i saw that 11.5 was greyed so i thought why wait in line if theyre gone? SO i closed both tabs. So you just stay in line til something happens i guess?

Saw the baron IX's in person. I thought they looked okay. The grey on the IX's is not nubuck, so it was a little weird. I am releasing my pair from Niketown SF to someone that will hopefully wear them.

No problem man. Baron IX looked alright but I've never been a fan of the IX model. 
laugh.gif
 at the people on facebook trying to get 300 for them tho.

How was the craftsmanship on y'alls pair? Mine was perfect on one but not on the other one 
mean.gif

For those that were getting errors on NDC this morning during checkout and never got through, check your bank account for charges. My order didn't go through and I see a pending charge. Just a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom