Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

These might sit for a little bit but but I wouldn't count on it because of the "limited" tag. There was a good amount of sizes for the Shadow 1's still available at my local FootAction the Monday after they dropped so you never know. Good luck to everyone. Hopefully everyone trying to get the 9's will make it easier for us trying to cop the 1's. Online or bust for me. 

I wonder if this shoe still sitting around?

That sucks to who ever got a ****** up nike tag on their tongue, it kills the shoe completely in my opinion.

Doesn't even make sense how that pair was not labeled as a B-Grade. Hopefully the people who affected will get some justice.

-Silently hope that my own pair is excellent-

Last edited:
Pleased with the release. Done with Jordans...for now. Can't wait to pick up Black Infrared VI, then I'll be done for ever.

Been looking for these all day locally. Can't find a 8.5 under $175. Smh.
Whats the lowest you found because I think 175 is a deal.

Hell if they live in NY thats only $20 profit 
laugh.gif

Nah I meant I want them under $175. Even $200 would be good. I'm in NYC. $250 plus. Found a 8 for $20" but just too tight.

Nah I meant I want them under $175. Even $200 would be good. I'm in NYC. $250 plus. Found a 8 for $20" but just too tight.
Oh. It sounded like you saw a pair for 175 and you just couldnt pull the trigger 
laugh.gif

Dem NY prices man 
mean.gif

Lol yeah trust anything under $200 would be copped. Might try and get that sz8 and put some thin *** soles in them. Thrist getting real lol. Ndc jacked me and while I had in my cart smh. Then had footlocker in cart and then timer went down and empty carted. Been a long day

I know this ain't the thread for my question but still gonna ask, how would I go about on trading shoes (my 10 for his 10.5) via twitter, I'm in tx and he somewhere else, both Ds gamma 11s, any help as far as who ships/ some type of agreement would b great

laugh.gif
 at you quoting yourself in your sig @MakeSomeRice  it reminded me of this for some reason
6a00d83451f25369e20147e298dd1e970b-pi

I know this ain't the thread for my question but still gonna ask, how would I go about on trading shoes (my 10 for his 10.5) via twitter, I'm in tx and he somewhere else, both Ds gamma 11s, any help as far as who ships/ some type of agreement would b great

Last edited:
Hey what's going on guys? I posted earlier that I was lucky on NDC for these Jordan OG 1s this morning, but can you give me your opinions on the size issue? I ordered a 9.5 in these retros and to be quite frank, these are my first pair of Jordan 1 high OG shoes. I've owned GR Jordan mids in the past, but not a high OG shoe. The regular mids I currently own are sz 9.5, but I am curious if the 9.5 I ordered will still be the same as the mids I own. What do you guy's think? On a side note, I won a raffle two weeks ago for the Jordan 1 x Nike SB shoe, but the only pair that was left were a size 10. Luckily for me, the sz 10 fitted perfectly I guess due to all the extra padding in the shoe. I hope the 9.5 in these barons still fit good like the other Jordan 1 mids I own..

Oooooh ok gotcha. Yeah Im lookin for sub $200 but thinkin of callin it a day and catchin them on restock whenever it happens somewhere (hopefully im lucky)

Hey what's going on guys? I posted earlier that I was lucky on NDC for these Jordan OG 1s this morning, but can you give me your opinions on the size issue? I ordered a 9.5 in these retros and to be quite frank, these are my first pair of Jordan 1 high OG shoes. I've owned GR Jordan mids in the past, but not a high OG shoe. The regular mids I currently own are sz 9.5, but I am curious if the 9.5 I ordered will still be the same as the mids I own. What do you guy's think? On a side note, I won a raffle two weeks ago for the Jordan 1 x Nike SB shoe, but the only pair that was left were a size 10. Luckily for me, the sz 10 fitted perfectly I guess due to all the extra padding in the shoe. I hope the 9.5 in these barons still fit good like the other Jordan 1 mids I own..
thanks for the novel...u should be good man

PMed.. im in the opposite end of you. 

Back
Top Bottom