Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

NDC screwed me this morning had size in cart got server error never got to checkout by that time everywhere else was done smh

soo mad about this release.
mean.gif

had them in my cart, went to check out and ndc shut down and kept getting error messages of all types, site came back up cart was empty 
mad.gif

i need a 11 or 11.5 or even a 12 if anyone can hook it up 
grin.gif

Wow shady NTLA just flagged my homegirl for using bot. She has never won an RSVP there ever. First time her name went thru too.

anyone in LA looking on craigslist who striked out the cheapest I found was $200 which isn't that bad

Had then in my cart on ndc but the site crashed and they were gone. Luckily I was able to cop these and the 9s with ease from a city gear and finishline close to the house

anyone in LA looking on craigslist who striked out the cheapest I found was $200 which isn't that bad

That's bad. Craigslist on release day is too overpriced. Wait 2 weeks, I've seen a lot on fb group for 160-180 max.

That's bad. Craigslist on release day is too overpriced. Wait 2 weeks, I've seen a lot on fb group for 160-180 max.
i doubt $160 since its like $155 with tax but hopefully $180.

but i know theres anxious dudes out there like me who would do it for that extra $40

Paid 225 for my early pair and 153 for my second pair. About 190 a pair if I cut it down the middle. Not bad considering I have had to pay resale on almost every pair of OG 1's in my stash. Hope the other people that NDC screwed over got a pair from their local.

Called my local hoh. We'll a hour away local. Said check back in a few hours if someone didn't pick up I'm on a mission.

just found a store that has my size thats a 10.5.  Now i just need the 9s and today will be great

So... new to trading on here.. I was able to get my friend a size 11.5 this morning right at 5:01am ( checked out and done on NDC - no bots ever ). But I also signed up at my local HoH for an 11 to trade if he needed it. After seeing the shoe.. I kind of want a pair for myself now. Any help is greatly appreciated.
View media item 900051Send me a PM.

Last edited:
i doubt $160 since its like $155 with tax but hopefully $180.

but i know theres anxious dudes out there like me who would do it for that extra $40

Yeah, you have to get in the right group to find out good prices. You're probably right, If you're a craigslist person then 180 is probably the best price you'll find.

Back
Top Bottom