Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

they had a FSR of these a day ago, now they're all gone.
nerd.gif

So how do the nike.com non TLO releases worrk? Really need a pair of these.
you just search jordan 1 or the style code at the top around 4:58 and keep refreshing lol they will show up before they tweet most of the time.

And I just got a call at 925PM from shoepalace for another pair of these 1s
smokin.gif

Last edited:
FYI: I'm letting an 8.5 in LA go. Won at a closer spot. Be there at 6:01pm and you can get it. 
laugh.gif

Peeps that are wearers not resellers plz 
wink.gif

i didn't get a call back for either of my raffle tix today. online or nothing for me on these, but i got the 9s. if i don't get the 1s i won't trip. i more excited to see what i might stumble across at sneakercon later today.

These might sit for a little bit but but I wouldn't count on it because of the "limited" tag. There was a good amount of sizes for the Shadow 1's still available at my local FootAction the Monday after they dropped so you never know. Good luck to everyone. Hopefully everyone trying to get the 9's will make it easier for us trying to cop the 1's. Online or bust for me. 

These might sit for a little bit but but I wouldn't count on it because of the "limited" tag. There was a good amount of sizes for the Shadow 1's still available at my local FootAction the Monday after they dropped so you never know. Good luck to everyone. Hopefully everyone trying to get the 9's will make it easier for us trying to cop the 1's. Online or bust for me. 

read first few words, didnt read the rest.

these arent sitting. this colorway isnt ugly and even ugly stuff is selling out.

maybe in some random place they might have a size or 2 in a few weeks in the back but yea. these are selling out

Not sure if serious

Picked up the addias Prism Flux's over these, will cop these if possible

Already have Shadows 

GL 2 everyone 

Got a call back for these and the 9's, it feels great knowing I'm sleeping in without any worries tomorrow morning :pimp:

Makes me lol when people say these will sit.

That's just people that don't have rsvps or who lost on raffles or just have no way of getting em

These will fly off quicker than the 9s

Back
Top Bottom