Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

i won a raffle for the 1s at my hoh. i forgot to ask them whats the latest you can pick them up... is it like noon or something like that?

Every HoH may be different, I've heard NT'ers say noon and others like in my case have until anywhere from 4-6pm. If I were you just to be safe I'd go as soon as they open to avoid any bad surprises like having an employee sell your pair or suddenly switch the pick up time on you.

Every HoH may be different, I've heard NT'ers say noon and others like in my case have until anywhere from 4-6pm. If I were you just to be safe I'd go as soon as they open to avoid any bad surprises like having an employee sell your pair or suddenly switch the pick up time on you.

yea thats what i will do. appreciate ya my dude

I've got work so not an option for me although the shadows Sat here for most of the day on release
Ok gotcha.

Yea my HOH is 6pm but I always and I mean always pick mines up when they open.Cant trust these fools.

just grabbed a pair at size, got the email info a few mins later.

hopefully everything goes smoothly.

Tried to get it off SneakernStuff, failed and got charged 2 times... 

Anyone know how long it takes for them to refund?

Got shiestied at the house of hoops in Cleveland. 2nd person to do the raffle for these, but the 9's had over 70 entries, and I sent 2 other people to get my size. Still ain't get a call. I call BS

Last edited:
Welp...3:30am here in Alabama and I'm camped out. First in line so I should have a guaranteed pair but nothing is 100% certain with the shady employees these days

Back
Top Bottom