Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

The link doesnt work 
mean.gif
 says this link is associated to another paypal account etc etc.

UGHHHH need an 11 or 11.5

waited in line forever on NDC and got all kinds of error and site down messages when checking out, finally came back up and cart was emtpy 
mad.gif

How did FNL sell out so quick? that makes no sense they used to be easy smh

just copped off of SP... got a 14 though. Currently waitin to check out on FA... **** is 2 hours :lol:

couldnt get through on NDC. adblock theory is intriguing

exactly what i got, i was able to enter payment, then got it again, refreshed, and got the OOS message.  Worst release ever.

That's what I got too. After waiting for 50 minutes it added to the cart and now I cant pay for them. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Accidently got two pairs in my cart on Eastbay and was unable to edit. Was able to check out. They have my shipping listed as Gold Club (3 day) when it should be Platinum Club (2 day) but I'm not going to call and complain because I don't want to bring attention to the error. The guys at the warehouse don't care, they'll just pack the order and ship it!

How did FNL sell out so quick? that makes no sense they used to be easy smh

just copped off of SP... got a 14 though. Currently waitin to check out on FA... **** is 2 hours
laugh.gif

couldnt get through on NDC. adblock theory is intriguing
cause FNL allocation for the 1s was very little compared to everyone else .

This **** got me feelin real paid in full like it ain't no love in this shoe game u can love it but it don't love u back!

Back
Top Bottom