Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

I got lucky with these. I struck out online in the morning, so i decided to go the the Beverly Center to see if there was a chance there were some left, but no luck. Tried SportieLA and they only had an 11 left. I had basically given up so I decided to just go walk around Hollywood and went to one of the smaller shops and finally found them!! I took the last 9, but they still had two 10s and a few bigger sizes. 
Where is this small shop?!

Can't go wrong with these.. Glad people r sleeping on them. I would have liked the back grey to have been leather but whatever. Still a dope shoe

Waiting for Pics of These after they been worn….  Wondering bout that Grey Nubuck heel.

I'm not a fan of Kicks that Stain easy or are High Maintenance….. I haven't UN-DS my pair…just yet

Kinda the same reasons why I LOVE WHITE on WHITE Air One's - BUT HATE them at the same time for the shelf life is really 2x Wears and DONESKI…..

if you reallly wanted them why didn't you go over there in the morning. theyre probably long gone by now or the usual size 11.5 and up

I sat this release out and bought the Mint RF Asics instead. I like these but it was redundant to buy since i already had Blacktoes and Shadows, which is all these are combined into a single colorway.

if you reallly wanted them why didn't you go over there in the morning. theyre probably long gone by now or the usual size 11.5 and up

I was in Atlantic City these couple of days. I'm gonna stop by there later, I'll update you guys on what they have left

i
I put my extra pair of size 8 up on FB groups for retail, no takers. Someone had pairs (various sizes) for 140 in the groups as well.

Stilll available???

Or anyone know where I can get a size 8 still upset after NDC screwing me

the 3m lacs dont look have bad but had to keep it as og as possible and rock with black laces.

Woke up too late to cop these n was kinda busy yesterday smh. Whats the resale outside of ebay looking like? Cuz the ebay prices are barely even 200, these seemed to be pointless to resale so hopefully I can get a pair for around retail. Any chance at restock on any sites tho?

Ended up coppin on footaction since NDC was trash.. If anyone looking for an 11/11.5 try calling RSVP Gallery in Chi, told dude I was going to grab em yesterday but ended up not goin.

The 3M laces look sick, but that black lace swap looks righteous.

Can't wait to get my pair in hand

Did anybody who copped off FTL get shipping confirmation yet?
They will usually send you a tracking email from UPS before you get the official shipping email. The key is to check your status to make sure it's in progress. Once you click on the actual order, it should say "1 unit(s) ready to ship." If your order doesn't say this, then I would call them. We'll probably get shipping emails tomorrow.

for those worried about the nubuck on these; my advice would be to treat it with waterproofing spray.  it will, in my experience, keep it looking newer longer.

Back
Top Bottom