Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

After calling 10 times I got thru and they said they are completely sold out and going back to the product page = out of stock.

The shoe Palace website is pure garbage lol. Only way I found out the item was out of stock was by checking my cart

Got my Order Confirmation from Shoe Palace..Funny, cuz I haven't been on NDC for a minute then I check this thread and got  lucky, today is payday for me, I own no 1s, and I had no intentions of copping..These were just meant for me..Still waiting for SP to ship them out tho so who knows

Last edited:
Damn at least some were able to cop on the restock. Anyone on here get theirs? I might do the preorder for the 6,s and the next labs. Can anyone recommend a good site for preorders. If rather not deal with this hoping drama on those releases. Lol

Last edited:
Sobesoles will issue a refund. I contacted them earlier and they had a problem on their stocks due to their late shipment. Hopefully I can still get a pair from them whe their shipment arrives

Still havent seen a pair of these in person. :smh:

The 9's were over the streets this past weekend.
lol, me too, struck out on NDC, and my local retailers all got the 9's only.my last chance is this Saturday, when my local footaction gets theirs.

Hey Guys, 

I know this has probably been posted many times, just wanted to share a quick swap.

Was looking for a pair of black laces to put on these and figured the best swap would be from Toro IVs, but im still on fence about it, however the black laces, really love it.Thanks for everyone who posted theres earlier...

This is what it looked like when I did the grey laces on Toro, ehhhhh but different, might go back to black.

Last edited:
Got my FL shipped confirmation about 2 hours ago for all of you wondering if anyone got the shipped confirmation.

For those asking shoe palace has shipped my pair. Expected delivery to maryland is 4/14

For those asking shoe palace has shipped my pair. Expected delivery to maryland is 4/14
sick.gif

An entire week after release date? Starting to scare me, I just want the closure of having my pair in my possession.

Same here, but it's all good. Not wearing them anytime soon. All I see is showers and storms in the forecast

Back
Top Bottom