Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

10B6C9C0-568F-4DE1-BA01-7A0234490DF4.jpeg
357BCE5F-4492-422B-836C-F6A035874147.jpeg

Fatigue is def starting to hit lol. Ive been an AJ1 fan since like 06; this is unnecessary.

Sail should only be used on all sail colorways like all sail 1-4. It should also be used with vintage themed shoes. Also with earth tones. It ruined the International 3 and 5. They use it so loosely it’s annoying.

Sail should only be used on all sail colorways like all sail 1-4. It should also be used with vintage themed shoes. Also with earth tones. It ruined the International 3 and 5. They use it so loosely it’s annoying.

So you don't like any of the 1's that had sail (not all sail) in them?

So you don't like any of the 1's that had sail (not all sail) in them?
Actually, it looks great on the sail, sbb and royal pair from the summer. The summit white on the bred, pine, and purple Toe looks good too. These Chicago’s don’t

Actually, it looks great on the sail, sbb and royal pair from the summer. The summit white on the bred, pine, and purple Toe looks good too. These Chicago’s don’t

Lmao so you DO like sail on shoes just not on this particular pair. I was about to say.. no way you're not into any of the ones you listed.

Lmao so you DO like sail on shoes just not on this particular pair. I was about to say.. no way you're not into any of the ones you listed.
I thought it was misused on the recent 3s, 5s , and tinker 6.

Even if they don't explicitly call these "Spider-Man" 1s, the details just seem way to coincidental. The previews/posters for the "Into The Spiderverse" movie have made it a point to show off the fact that Miles Morales rocks the Jordan 1 Chicagos. And then JB plans on releasing, around the time the movie comes out or just after, a pair of Chis, with blue/red tag (which everyone knows as Spider-Man's colors), with a texture on at least the red overlay that looks akin to the texture on Spider-Man's suit? If these have absolutely nothing to do with Spider-Man (on an internal level, though it might not ever be acknowledged by JB or Sony or Marvel) that would be the craziest coincidence ever. So Sony just happens to promote/release a Spider-Man movie where they keep showing that the main character wears the Chicago 1s, and around the same time, JB just happens to release, what I'm sure will be limited to some degree, a Chicago 1, w/ a red/blue Spider-Man-esque colored tongue tag that otherwise has nothing to do with the rest of the colors on the entire shoe? I'm calling BS if JB, Sony, or Marvel try to say these have no connection to Spider-Man. Now I just need to make sure I grab a pair.

Even if they don't explicitly call these "Spider-Man" 1s, the details just seem way to coincidental. The previews/posters for the "Into The Spiderverse" movie have made it a point to show off the fact that Miles Morales rocks the Jordan 1 Chicagos. And then JB plans on releasing, around the time the movie comes out or just after, a pair of Chis, with blue/red tag (which everyone knows as Spider-Man's colors), with a texture on at least the red overlay that looks akin to the texture on Spider-Man's suit? If these have absolutely nothing to do with Spider-Man (on an internal level, though it might not ever be acknowledged by JB or Sony or Marvel) that would be the craziest coincidence ever. So Sony just happens to promote/release a Spider-Man movie where they keep showing that the main character wears the Chicago 1s, and around the same time, JB just happens to release, what I'm sure will be limited to some degree, a Chicago 1, w/ a red/blue Spider-Man-esque colored tongue tag that otherwise has nothing to do with the rest of the colors on the entire shoe? I'm calling BS if JB, Sony, or Marvel try to say these have no connection to Spider-Man. Now I just need to make sure I grab a pair.
relax bro lol, its prob a spider man theme

they wouldnt **** on that premium leather with the polka dots if it wasnt connected. And the blue/red tag.

and the clear soles? wot. The polka dots and clear soles are the gatekeepers of Dopeville. And they just banished these shoes to the outlets.

Good observation. It’s actually smart on their move.
BE2E0673-E749-4CCB-B4A9-ED35408648B1.gif

Also retail pairs will look 10x better then these horribly filtered UA pics

Back
Top Bottom