Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Screenshot_20181213-183405_Foot Locker.jpg
Got notification and thought I had early release access. Dam you FTL.

Has anyone been able to confirm the fit on these?

Reason I ask is my ROTY's fit very long, and the leather on these, at least the toe box, looks identical. I don't wanna waste time getting the wrong size.

My HOH got hardly any pairs the manager said. He is usually truthful with me on pairs they get, like concords and yeezys telling me in the hundreds. I think they only got a couple size runs of these. If you MUST have these, I’d probably buy off stockx tonight, because people are gonna be salty in the morning when they strike out and resell is gonna go up instantly.

My HOH got hardly any pairs the manager said. He is usually truthful with me on pairs they get, like concords and yeezys telling me in the hundreds. I think they only got a couple size runs of these. If you MUST have these, I’d probably buy off stockx tonight, because people are gonna be salty in the morning when they strike out and resell is gonna go up instantly.

I said that earlier. If not tonight, when pairs start getting delivered next week. After that prices will be on the rise. I can easily see these going for $600 or $700 a year from now.

Yeah, I’m getting Court Purple vibes from these tbh

Just got my L from End. I filled out so many raffles im surprised and glad I won off FL. So I can have them in hand day of. Hoping to cop another to help pay for my Court Purples

6 L’s with 3 of those being 10min head starts and the rest 7min. Damn I’m livid.
End yeah, my dumbass filled out a ton of online raffles I don’t even remember to where.

Back
Top Bottom