Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

IMG_20181214_193953.jpg
Shattered backboards quality??? Nah jp these are better on hand than on pics imo

My HOH got hardly any pairs the manager said. He is usually truthful with me on pairs they get, like concords and yeezys telling me in the hundreds. I think they only got a couple size runs of these. If you MUST have these, I’d probably buy off stockx tonight, because people are gonna be salty in the morning when they strike out and resell is gonna go up instantly.
I'm glad I hit on sns 1st raffle win ever from them

I wish the frozen yellow yeezys werent selling early everywhere. I was hoping they would maybe distract some people from these at 10 am.

Just picked up my FA pair. This idiot was standing outside of the store, told them he did the app reserve just to get in then when they asked to see his phone, hes like "oh i didnt win". After they told him whats up, he proceeds to ask if his name is on the list...lmfao...awkward as hell. After i left the store, i see him standing in front of the FA across the street :rofl:

IMAG4697.jpg

954D1542-5618-4AF1-9D44-F5A417530085.jpeg Sit ***** down with all this $400-$500 resell nonsense.... hypebeast broke boys with a 2018 joined date doing the most looking to create hype around a non retro

If you pay $400-$500 for these you're a sucker.
If they pay that now.. yeah..... once they’re sold out and a couple days go by... the smaller size folks won’t have no choice honestly

It’s always like that when it comes to 1s and these had an increased hype about em the moment they were discovered to be attached to Spider-Man... F the these the closest to Chi talk..... the Spider-Man attachment just made this another release amateurs are gonna try their hand at coppin random sizes and reselling

I saw kids selling tickets for $150-180 on Facebook groups lol

711F002B-41AE-4F80-92E7-4E34F8D0E59B.jpeg <——— The these are basically Chicago ones hype fiends be lookin like this when they try and pass them off as Chicago 1s and get called out

I dont mean theyre the same as you can pass these as Chicagos, I mean theyre similar just like the iridiscent are similar to concords low but with that hints of green. Theyre similar but they are a different kind of shoes lol

Back
Top Bottom