Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Was excited until I realized I got size 12 instead of 13. :smh:
Screenshot_20181214-090456~2.png
Ill take it off your hands

My SNKRS app froze at the drop..took me way too long to try to purchase. Still have my FTL in store pair on lock. The extra $15 for gas outweighs the 100+ on resell right now so looks like I gotta make a trip after work.

Totally forgot while at work, got the J23 app notification it was going on sale in a few, went to SNKRS, waited for 10 am and success!!!!
Screenshot_20181214-101504.png

Was wierd, as I first clicked buy and the little shoe kept morphing into other shoes (guess that's the spash screen to wait) and nothing. Did it again (are 10:02) got my size clicked and waited. Got the PayPal email and the purchased on my page. Can't believe got a pair of Chicagos from SNKRS (even if they aren't the official one's). I can handle these and will wear them and I can wear my '94 Chigagos a little less.

I was going to try to go for these, but i just bought those FOGs and Christmas is coming up so i have gifts to buy for the family. Also i just bought Concords and FOG Chucks too.

These are pretty nice, i May have to scoop a pair if resell isn’t too bad.

L on all sites. FNL never goes past splash page anymore. not paying out the *ss for these when i have ds chi

Back
Top Bottom