Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

lol why no 1 want these huh ? not limited enough for nt

All NA are limited..

its just that the CW sucks because of the shiny parts. i copped but im expecting not to like em when i see em in person.

if they were flat leather i would have trippled up

Really want to cop this shoe, but due to unfortunate circumstances (major car repair [emoji]128553[/emoji]) I'm going to have to skip this release day. Do you all think that a size 13 would be sitting until Friday?

I was going to pull the trigger and get it from SobeSoles, but I just got a call from my local HOH. Going to use a $25 coupon and get them for cheaper.

Really want to cop this shoe, but due to unfortunate circumstances (major car repair [emoji]128553[/emoji]) I'm going to have to skip this release day. Do you all think that a size 13 would be sitting until Friday?

They might sit for a few days... If not, im pretty sure you can find them close to retail by then.

Last edited:
I was goin to on sobe but $135 shipped may as well cop on NDC with that cash back

I was going to pull the trigger and get it from SobeSoles, but I just got a call from my local HOH. Going to use a $25 coupon and get them for cheaper.
They might sit for a few days... If not, im pretty sure you can find them close to retail by then.

Damn, a store letting people using bday coupon on retros is golden! I used to have one around my way, but the manager got replaced, and now they don't even allow vip rewards :smh:

Damn, a store letting people using bday coupon on retros is golden! I used to have one around my way, but the manager got replaced, and now they don't even allow vip rewards :smh:

They only let me use them on GR or no hype release... But any hype up limited they dont.

I was goin to on sobe but $135 shipped may as well cop on NDC with that cash back

It's actually only $130 with $5 off coupon SOFRESH...

Do you guys think they will add the $5 coupon to my order?

Yea just contact dude... I believe he can make arrangements... Last time I ordered and settle for half size bigger, then the next day my size popped up. I texted him and he switch the order for me and shipped me my size.

Minimum of 1 for me, please!! That gum bottom is 
nthat.gif

This pair looks too good. Don't have the funds myself but I floated these by the GF as a Christmas gift idea, we'll see if she can pull through. Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of hype around these.

No matter how many diff. pics and angles I see of this shoe, I can't like them. Easy pass for me. Good luck to those who do want them!!!!

Hopefully can scoop them up... Anyone out there willing to get an extra size 13 to hold until Friday and willing to help a brotha out, it will be greatly appreciated [emoji]128513[/emoji]

I hope NDC corporate with everyone tomorrow. With the air max penny's coming out you never know...

Back
Top Bottom