Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

eBates, Mr. Rebates, and FatWallet all on bull when it comes to getting cashback from FNL. Trying to use my 3 reward certificates and cop. But I might just end up getting them from NDC. Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

[ATTACHMENT=8429]image.jpg (67k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I was gonna copp the shoes but im picking up this jacket instead. Maybe they will sit and I can get them later.

All NA are limited..

its just that the CW sucks because of the shiny parts. i copped but im expecting not to like em when i see em in person.

if they were flat leather i would have trippled up
i dont think its just that....i think its the timing of the release, between the infrared 6, blk red 13s, pantones, and columbias, ppl want all of those, some even 2 or 3 pairs each.

If these had dropped maybe around some gr's alot more ppl would be over these.

i dont think its just that....i think its the timing of the release, between the infrared 6, blk red 13s, pantones, and columbias, ppl want all of those, some even 2 or 3 pairs each.

If these had dropped maybe around some gr's alot more ppl would be over these.
true but w/e im glad these drop now 

Don't sleep. Definately one of the better 1's to releases. I remember someone did a custom similar to this shoe a while back when they were unable to get the limited gold/black patent leather that only dropped on the east coast and posted some pics. This shoe is fire IMO. Good luck to those trying to cop.

Last edited:
All of EU is live except for END 

most sites you are paying from $160-$180 at the least by the time they include shipping

see yall in 4.5 hours

Last edited:
Copped from Urban Industriy, got 15% discount. 

I use this extension to my chrome browser: http://couponfollow.com/checkout it shows available cupons to add to your order
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom