Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

glad to see all these iPhone 6 cops. so far since I've gotten my phone I'm 3/3 
galaxy S3 with the wifi 
grin.gif

Got my size off eBay and my gfs off footlocker with no issues. Just wish footlocker was free shipping, but oh well. Love this colorway. Hopefully it's not too shiny.

if anyone misses out on these online. I know a spot that will be taking phone orders later on in a couple hours.

stayed tuned i'll post all their info when the time gets closer

glad to see all these iPhone 6 cops. so far since I've gotten my phone I'm 3/3 

Didn't you know Steve jobs was a sneakerhead? He told the engineers to make sure the iPhone processor is fast enough to handle NDC release mornings

sweet, just had a sz 9 added and copped right now from NDC....longest I've ever been in line and actually copped. 

Woke up a little late but still got through for my 11.5 on NDC using my iPad but I tried on my note 3 first and that note 3 was still pinwheeling! Lol

the more pictures i look at. the more i like this shoe. people are gonna be pissed they passed on this shoe. 

Do you guys know how quickly Footlocker usually ships?
they arent going anywhere until monday at the earliest and depending on your location and what option you chose. The quickest you should have them by would be Wednesday unless you chose next dair/overnight or live in the same state as their warehouse (illionis or wisconsin, cant remember which one)

Last edited:
I struck out on this one. Smh. It was in my cart for 20 minutes only to tell me sold out. I struck out on every site. Thankfully these werent must haves.  Im disappointed though because Dec 20 is going to be impossible.

Insane how fast FNL sold out, struck out on a sz 8 :/ and still spinwheeling on NDC -_-

Back
Top Bottom