Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

I struck out on this one. Smh. It was in my cart for 20 minutes only to tell me sold out. I struck out on every site. Thankfully these werent must haves.  Im disappointed though because Dec 20 is going to be impossible.
what size are you?

Did NDC change things up? I had shoes in cart since 8AM said i took too long to check out they released my pair

Spinning for 30 minutes and no luck. I guess I will go at 6 to footlocker and see if anyone doesn't pick up their pairs.

Question y'all.... my bro is trying to get them via Champs. He ordered through PayPal, but forgot to fund his account and update his card info until after the order went through. Will his cancel or does he still have time to update his PayPal info? He already received a confirmation email, and the order is just pending approval.

Is it just me...or did SP never list these as in stock? 
nerd.gif

Question y'all.... my bro is trying to get them via Champs. He ordered through PayPal, but forgot to fund his account and update his card info until after the order went through. Will his cancel or does he still have time to update his PayPal info? He already received a confirmation email, and the order is just pending approval.
if he used paypal you have time to add the funds. cause they don't take out til later. 

Hey does anyone know if I can buy another pair under the same account on NDC since it's limit 1 per customer? I forgot to log out of my account and log into another or check out as a guest.

Last edited:

These seem like they were a bit tougher to get than the black/white.
Definitely were. I saw the black/whites available at 10am in a FSR.  Smh.

I was about to hit up my local mall at 8, but my 4 month old son woke up and I couldn't go b/c I had to feed him. It's something that doesn't sit right with me going to get shoes while my child is hungry. So I'm taking the L on this one I guess unless someone comes up with a link or something.

Hey does anyone know if I can buy another pair under the same account on NDC since it's limit 1 per customer? I forgot to log out of my account and log into another or check out as a guest.
Ppl say you can't. But I've never experienced that problem. 

if you guys struck out i'd suggest hitting up your local retail stores

it's likely they have a good amount of pairs

Only one store received shipment of these in my local mall

A single size run 
laugh.gif

Can't believe these really sold out this fast

i was actually suprised it was an easy cop.. i had 2 9s in my cart then i had to remove, added again then cart jacked. I put 9.5 and was in line for 2 secs then copped.. first release online cop.. i usually like store copping

Damn this actually sold out. Thought there was no hype compared to the black/white

Back
Top Bottom