Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

Lol. Kanye and Jay haven't worn them yet. When they do they'll sell out. I forgot to use the bday coupon on mine. I wonder if I should try to go back in and use it.

Idk the history of Jordan 1 hype b/c tbh I don't think there was much until Ye started wearing them. 1's used to be on clearance racks in the early 00's. It's hard for me to say what will happen with these, but I don't care too much b/c I didn't get mine to sell. When I opened the box I was more impressed than I was with the pics. I just love the fact that these will pretty much be a "wear with everything" shoe. I don't like the black/whites so those dont count to me.
QFT even the God of 1s the banned pair went on sale. All still do with the exception of a few. This color way is definitely nice, I actually thought they would look too plain at first.
I still prefer my bw 1s over these tho,,,, for now!

My pair from NDC was dropped off this morning right as I was leaving for work

Got a lil shine on the black part but that dont even bother me. Glad i got these babies.

Waxed laces would have been extra clean, but the nylon laces are a nice touch as well. Glad they used those instead of the regular ones

View media item 1300450

Last edited:
I need to double up pronto
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
The NT fam is always coming through :pimp:

dang these are sitting here in NYC
There are still a lot of them on shelves-yes. I'm not sure I'd fully call a week later sitting though...a month later? Yes. When I think sitting I think Lebron 12's or Jordan 1's in the early 00's.

If these are still available somewhere in my size after christmas im doubling up

so if yall keep seeing stock let me know :D

There are still a lot of them on shelves-yes. I'm not sure I'd fully call a week later sitting though...a month later? Yes. When I think sitting I think Lebron 12's or Jordan 1's in the early 00's.
in nyc if they are there a week after release, its sitting...

Anyone still looking for these in the Houston area needs to run up to Footaction Willowbrook.... 

There's plenty of sizes left... 

So who's gonna be the first to do a custom and paint the midsole white 
nerd.gif

My House of Hoops and Jimmy Jazz in Fayetteville, NC. still has pairs available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom