Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

Kixsquare pair was delivered yesterday as well.some glue stains but all in all happy with purchase.enjoy your shoes people

I might double up on these if I can get them for retail. Just gotta see what happens with the XI and the Kobe ID Release

i def plan on copping and i know my spot will hold me down for a 100 next week once the 11s drop.... still has fsr and wont care about these not selling since he already got these dumb folk paying 400 for legend blues

These are hands down the best pics I've seen of these.  I had to rep you for these. So dope I saved on on my computer...new desktop. 
Thank you ! 

Really appreciate the kind compliment !

If you need the photos in a higher resolution, let me know. I will be more than happy to send them to you. 

Thank you ! 

Really appreciate the kind compliment !

If you need the photos in a higher resolution, let me know. I will be more than happy to send them to you. 
Actually yeah. The one on the top left didn't look as nice blown up on my desktop. Def PM me if you can. I can hit you on Twitter too.

nerd.gif
 100 sounds nice

Got my pair today and the leather is...I'm not liking the quality to say the least. Nice shoes though 

I don't think these are uncomfortable, but that leather! LOL. It doesn't crease as much as it bends. LOL Plan on figuring out a way to unshine the shiny at some point so I'm just gonna beat em for a minute.

I been wearing mine to work since Saturday they are comfortable for me, and match with my kahki's... I do need to double up though because I'm gonna run through this pair.

Back
Top Bottom