Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

who gonna be the real MVP in the Bay Area? share them raffle codes.... lmfao!

people already doing pre-orders for these at 190 shipped

this should be a walk in the park for most

whered you get yours from.

im in for em they look real nice to me
That was a pic off facebook. Here's the rest:

So damn hard to tell about that leather. If it's not shiny, I'm all in. If it's shiny as hell, these are going right back to Nike. Every pic looks different. 

That was a pic off facebook. Here's the rest.. So damn hard to tell about that leather. If it's not shiny, I'm all in. If it's shiny as hell, these are going right back to Nike. Every pic looks different. 
Yeah i hope its not too shiny, i dont mind it a lil bit

BUT i think that pic with the flash just over amplifies it. The pics in natural light they look super clean.

I hope i get thru NDC with this 12% cash back they got going. And if i dont like them i'll hold off on sending em back until Dec cycle has cleared so its not retracted

That was a pic off facebook. Here's the rest:

So damn hard to tell about that leather. If it's not shiny, I'm all in. If it's shiny as hell, these are going right back to Nike. Every pic looks different. 
Yeah some pictures make it look wayyy shiny.

tybg for the free returns

Just got back from getting a raffle ticket on my lunch break. it was pouring out there sheesh (Cali) anyway this is my only raffle ticket im getting if I win ill buy em if I dont win no big deal maybe ill try online. Wanted to win at HOH so I can use Bday coupon and get these for 115$

Seems like these are getting a little more love as release date approaches. Hopefully an easy pickup still, I wanted these from day 1

I called my local HOH (Cali) and they said "no raffle if we get them they'll be first come first served." Obviously they're getting them so I'm assuming they think people aren't are all over them to pass out raffle tickets.

I've been in since day one but I refuse to drive to a store for a ticket regardless of how limited a shoe is. 

I've been in since day one but I refuse to drive to a store for a ticket regardless of how limited a shoe is. 

I feel this 100%
Im not wasting my time nor my money to drive back and forth for non guaranteed tickets. Let me line up or imam just try online

These aren't limited or either they don't expect many people to buy them. I'm getting a pair as my JUST in CASE prize if I can't get the Melos.  These will be like the easiest shoe in the world to customize.

My local HOH said FCFS on these. The last time a store told me they were having a raffle for 1's I drove almost 2 hrs outta the way to get there and have it be FCFS and end up getting a pair on NDC while in line. I'm so over raffles. Glad these aren't.

Back
Top Bottom