Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

the shadows are an OG colorway, so your post is still inaccurate and that caused the confusion

plus we were only referring to the branding, so maybe you're the one who should enhance your literacy

The shadows were not. Have you held a pair in hand from 1985??

the shadows are an OG colorway, so your post is still inaccurate and that caused the confusion

plus we were only referring to the branding, so maybe you're the one who should enhance your literacy

QFT

Make up your mind.

Yes but I'm talking about closest to the OG's overall. The color is darker on the 2013 model

those-awkward-moments-when-you-cant-stop-laughing_851.gif

Yes but I'm talking about closest to the OG's overall. The color is darker on the 2013 model

85305efdd72a102c6f368bc0627b695c.jpg

made my morning

Shadows not a OG colroway now???
 View media item 994910

View media item 994921

View media item 994922

those-awkward-moments-when-you-cant-stop-laughing_851.gif

cant breathe :rofl:

Almost brought a pair from the CDP pack a few weeks ago but the seller wouldn't split the pack, miss me with those ugly 22s :x ... glad to see these drop again with the OG treatment :smokin

yep exact same situation w/ me :lol:

JB oops sometimes :lol:

Lil' Chris "alley-oop-de-doop" status :lol: we appreciate you JB, we know you're lurking in the rafters like Sting.

Shout out to airthompson airthompson .. he knew what he was doing when he made those black/white customs, same goes for the New Loves :lol: I expect to see those release in 2015.

Ain't that how it goes? Majority of the time someone does a custom JB drops it with a subtle difference.

I already alluded to the fact that JB would drop those after I finished it.

Almost brought a pair from the CDP pack a few weeks ago but the seller wouldn't split the pack, miss me with those ugly 22s :x ... glad to see these drop again with the OG treatment :smokin

yep exact same situation w/ me :lol:

JB oops sometimes :lol:

Lil' Chris "alley-oop-de-doop" status :lol: we appreciate you JB, we know you're lurking in the rafters like Sting.

Shout out to airthompson airthompson .. he knew what he was doing when he made those black/white customs, same goes for the New Loves :lol: I expect to see those release in 2015.

Ain't that how it goes? Majority of the time someone does a custom JB drops it with a subtle difference.

I already alluded to the fact that JB would drop those after I finished it.

bruh like im positive Jordan saw those & said "why dont i have a pair of those before they dropped" & he had to be told they were a custom :lol:

Honestly I think overkill would be if you had the Black Toes, Shadows, Barons, and then copped these as well. Though of course its a personal choice, and all are decent colorways. :nthat:

I'm bout to do this though...

The "goal" of my collection is to have every OG colorway of every Jordan 1-20, though. Otherwise, I would probably pass on these. Can't believe I'm saying this, but they are kinda on the plain side.

I'm bout to do this though...

The "goal" of my collection is to have every OG colorway of every Jordan 1-20, though. Otherwise, I would probably pass on these. Can't believe I'm saying this, but they are kinda on the plain side.
sometimes you gotta keep it simple...

yeah the collar is a problem, maybe dye it? then the problem would be matching the color of the collar and the swoosh, maybe make them metallic toes lol

Just funny. I swear these came out with the 1/22 cdp pack, and this colorway was one of the most hated. Now it is viewed as clean and simple and people bout to eat em up!

Just funny. I swear these came out with the 1/22 cdp pack, and this colorway was one of the most hated. Now it is viewed as clean and simple and people bout to eat em up!

you couldnt be more wrong playboy

people didnt want to drop the full amount or 1/2 of the box price for a simple 1 that was the issue
toss in the fact those werent OG nor a high... cant forget the fact this was still around the time the MASSES hated 1's now the MASSES love 1's especially 1's with NA branding
& finally toss in these will be $150 tops where the cdp was 1/2 box of the pack

even right now dudes wont split packs because no one wants 22's so they end up squatting on the whole pack

Back
Top Bottom