Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

yall don't wanna know what I did with my 2nd pair of royals
laugh.gif
i sort of do 
laugh.gif

If these drop sometime between june-july then I will definitely cop. Anytime after that I might have to pass. Just too much heat dropping later in the year. :x

I really can't wait for these. haven't bought any Jordan's all year and didn't plan to until fall

I can't take any more surprises jordan brand

Definitely think these will be hyped. Which sucks because I have struck out on every pair of 1's the last year.

i don't think it'll be that bad

it's a black and white pair of 1s so a lot people are going to think they're too plain

Honestly I think overkill would be if you had the Black Toes, Shadows, Barons, and then copped these as well. Though of course its a personal choice, and all are decent colorways. :nthat:

I have all of those and 2 pairs of Vegas 1's and I STILL may want these. :D

can someone give me some history on the jordan 1's with og branding? seems like them releasing jordan 1 retros as OG's is something waaaaay more frequent as of late.... but i wouldnt know so i could be wrong.

brodel34 brodel34 they've been a lot more liberal with it this year. like I said I think all the high top 1s that have released have had it. I think some mids have drop this year but they didn't have it

@brodel34 they've been a lot more liberal with it this year. like I said I think all the high top 1s that have released have had it. I think some mids have drop this year but they didn't have it
i wish there was somewhere that listed the releases so i could check it out

can someone give me some history on the jordan 1's with og branding? seems like them releasing jordan 1 retros as OG's is something waaaaay more frequent as of late.... but i wouldnt know so i could be wrong.

It was the beginning of Jordan's legacy and the break through for Nike in to the NBA. The shoes that released his rookie year with the NA branding that started it all.

It feels complete with the NA branding although I think some of the CW's are trash.

Back
Top Bottom