Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

anyone copped? Here's my share to help you make up your mind and cop it while the hype is low

Last edited:
anywhere with these for retail still? still a bit salty I overslept on this release. literally had never done that before in 7 years of OD copping

where? hook me up lol

yea where the hell are these sitting like that? 

might be a oddball size here or there 

Hook me up with these too, fam. I need 15 pairs.

anywhere with these for retail still? still a bit salty I overslept on this release. literally had never done that before in 7 years of OD copping
At retail? If so then talk to me man.
To me, these are one of those "retail or bust" type of kicks.
Ain't salty if I can't get me a pair.
Uhmmm... backread? 
eyes.gif

My second pair finally arrived after seeing that my size is still available online. Got my 1st pair on RD from the same shop (walk in). Both retail. Shop is from the Philippines but they offer international shipping. US10.5, 11, and 13 still available!

http://www.titan22.com/product_info.php?products_id=1667

Will post pics later.

For those still searching...

Fortunate enough to be able to double up. Not a hyped release out here. As promised:
5-of-5 on OG CW's!
I love this pic!!! I love the OG colors! Those middle pairs on the floor 2001's? And you don't have any KO's?

I love this pic!!! I love the OG colors! Those middle pairs on the floor 2001's? And you don't have any KO's?
Thanks fam! All from 2013-2014 releases Im no OG collector since I cant afford shoes back in the day 
laugh.gif
 I got the 2013 Black/Red KOs but not included in the pic.

Back
Top Bottom