Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

3a4f55bbb1de2a2a38efc4c170e14110.480x246x1.jpg

Hey guys, quick question and some advice needed. I have a friend who wants to trade me his pair of Jordan 1 blk/wht for my Kobe brown leather destroyer jacket. I paid 110 cad for it and it's brand new as is his pair. What do you guys think, fair trade or not? Here's a link of the jacket for reference and have until tomorrow to decide.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kobe-Bryant...C_Outerwear&hash=item1c4ad5b7db#ht_468wt_1362

Thanks in advance

Hey guys, quick question and some advice needed. I have a friend who wants to trade me his pair of Jordan 1 blk/wht for my Kobe brown leather destroyer jacket. I paid 110 cad for it and it's brand new as is his pair. What do you guys think, fair trade or not? Here's a link of the jacket for reference and have until tomorrow to decide.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kobe-Bryant...C_Outerwear&hash=item1c4ad5b7db#ht_468wt_1362

Thanks in advance

I don't know how much that jacket is really worth, but it's really nice. I'd try to keep the jacket and find a pair of black/white 1's. That's me, though.

I don't know how much that jacket is really worth, but it's really nice. I'd try to keep the jacket and find a pair of black/white 1's. That's me, though.

Thanks for the reply but the jacket doesn't for me and retails for 500. I've seen it sell on ebay for around 400 or so but that doesn't mean it'll sell for that now.

Also not that I need another pair as I have 2 pairs already but figured with the price I paid for it (110) I'd be getting the 1's for a steal.

If it's a good quality leather jacket then your friend is getting the steal. Overall, if he's your friend and you don't even plan to sell the jacket seriously to squeeze every dollar out of it then don't be too caught up in the dollars and go for the personal value.

Thanks for the reply but the jacket doesn't for me and retails for 500. I've seen it sell on ebay for around 400 or so but that doesn't mean it'll sell for that now.

Then I would just sell the jacket and then buy the 1s. You'd fair out better. If u don't care, then just swap.

10.5 (my size) went for 124.50 + 15 shipping on ebay this morning...retail lol

dont think the seller would allow it to be sold for that price :lol:

10.5 (my size) went for 124.50 + 15 shipping on ebay this morning...retail lol

dont think the seller would allow it to be sold for that price
laugh.gif
Wait so the listing ended at 124.50 + 15?! That's my size too.

I got mine for 190 shipped.
nerd.gif

Why don't these have recognition like breds royals or shadows

In time they will be valued as a great show second to the trinity. Their is so much going on release wise that people are preoccupied. Once the dust settles people will realize they goofed by not buying.

Back
Top Bottom