Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

It's a good price. It seems like the smaller sizes are drying up so to get a VNDS pair for retail is a steal.
crazy how people on the markets from my city are on the look out for them now. Guess they are getting attention now, people slept

^^ yeah, nice collection there. Jordan Brand finally did the purist right by creating AJ1 in their natural high, leather and "Nike Air" form. 

I wish I would have copped on the restock.

I was on my phone when it happened, size available, but I thought "I'm gonna pass because the chi's are around the corner and I'm definitely getting those".

Now I have neither. I thought the chi's would be easier to get a few weeks ago

I wish I would have copped on the restock.

I was on my phone when it happened, size available, but I thought "I'm gonna pass because the chi's are around the corner and I'm definitely getting those".

Now I have neither. I thought the chi's would be easier to get a few weeks ago

Chi easier than these...cm on bro. Even if they made more chis it would b harder to cop. Blk WHT had random sizes sitting for a few weeks

Chi easier than these...cm on bro. Even if they made more chis it would b harder to cop. Blk WHT had random sizes sitting for a few weeks
maybe around your way,   not around here.   Both were hard to cop around here.  oh well, my fault for sleeping .

my size 13 is really avoiding me. found a pair on IG for 150 DS. text the guy gave him an email he sent the invoice i paid immediately. Got a text back, "someone paid b4 you". im like "cool" but thinking how? you just sent me the joint..lol
mean.gif

my size 13 is really avoiding me. found a pair on IG for 150 DS. text the guy gave him an email he sent the invoice i paid immediately. Got a text back, "someone paid b4 you". im like "cool" but thinking how? you just sent me the joint..lol
mean.gif
That sucks a fat one.

+1 here.
was out of town during initial release.
didn't want to pay resell
missed the restock on the snkrs app. :smh:

happy with the Chi's though 8)

mean.gif

I might do 250 on my DS pair soon...unless you can somehow just trade me for a sz14. I like these better than my chicagos and wish I could wear them but its not happening.

Damn 300? What size are you? Im size 11.5 and those are still floating around for 250ish even 230 sometimes
Size 9

I also reside in NY, so I don't see these deals many on NT benefit from. 

$300 in DS condition is the cheapest I have seen -shipped or locally. 

Wouldn't mind an oop. 

Last edited:

Size 9

I also reside in NY, so I don't see these deals many on NT benefit from. 

$300 in DS condition is the cheapest I have seen -shipped or locally. 

Wouldn't mind an oop. 
There's a size 12 on FC for $250. If you pick up in store it will be $272.19

edit....nvm...thought you were the size 11.5

Last edited:
There's a size 12 on FC for $250. If you pick up in store it will be $272.19

edit....nvm...thought you were the size 11.5

I appreciate the thought my dude. Repped for being a stand up NTer.

Even at that price, for me to pick up the kicks, I'd have to get to FC. That costs dough, and time. Figure $25 to get to FC (parking, tolls, trains, etc.) plus a few hours.

So, I'd still be at about $300.

My pair is being shipped to my door, fam. Lol.

When considering resell prices, I always take into account things that get overlooked like transportation costs, time, hassles, etc.

Back
Top Bottom