Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Gents, scour your Local FB groups. These are the best places to find deals. Kids love moving their barely worn kicks so they can pay bills, have money in their pocket or just have $$ for the next hyped release.

I copped a DS pair this weekend for $140. Be patient, the deals are out there....

Size 9s are harder to come by than the larger sizes. I see plenty of BWs in bigger sizes for better prices. 

I'd love to see these bargains in my size, deadstock. 

Where they at, though? 

im saying i remember my homie saying like damn you stuck with three pairs lol.... :smokin

View media item 1584321 everyone slept on this release. I must've had 9 pairs that weekend. Was Oop'n like CP3.. Knew Chicago's would run these up tho. Dudes wait a year to decide they actually want a shoe lol

These are at $300!?!?
Resellers in NYC are grabbing 300 for these on the regular now.  Shadows, breds, royals and Chis are out of the question for anyone with any sense that isn't independently wealthy.  That leaves this as the remaining OG colorway.

just got a VNDS pair for $155 on ebay. I'm gonna wear them anyway so I figure them already being worn doesn't really matter

this'll be my third pair of j's, joining a pair of 2015 chicago 1's and 2015 oreo 4's. can't wait

Still on the hunt for an 11....copped 11.5 for 220 shipped but sent it back cuz the shoe was badly flawed (seller agreed they were return-worthy)..had a deal goin for another 11.5-200 cash meetup but the seller dragging his feet pretty badly- had it arranged to meet him in the city and he didnt respond to my texts the day we were gonna meet-- i think that 11.5 is prob still available but i dont even know if i wanna try doing business with this flake... pretty much decided I'm just going to wait it out and hope a size 11 pops up at a decent deal. I would be down to cop a lightly used pair also- just being patient atm

Last edited:
I compared these to my Jordan 1 Chicago and shattered back board it's a bit shorter in terms of height. Its the same height as the Jordan 1.5 Chicago. Is this true or am I just seeing things?

Are these shorter than the Chicago and shattered backboard? I compare my to the Chicago and shattered backboard and it was shorter. It was the same height as the Jordan 1.5.

Still on the hunt for an 11....copped 11.5 for 220 shipped but sent it back cuz the shoe was badly flawed (seller agreed they were return-worthy)..had a deal goin for another 11.5-200 cash meetup but the seller dragging his feet pretty badly- had it arranged to meet him in the city and he didnt respond to my texts the day we were gonna meet-- i think that 11.5 is prob still available but i dont even know if i wanna try doing business with this flake... pretty much decided I'm just going to wait it out and hope a size 11 pops up at a decent deal. I would be down to cop a lightly used pair also- just being patient atm
Almost pulled the trigger on a vnds 11.5 on ebay for 169. Look clean but waiting on those black Monday black/whites.

cant compare the two....one is an OG colorway the other just some run of the mill colorway
I agree the OG black whites are way doper, just not many confirmed Jordan 1's dropping in the near future. Feel like I've been feasting for years and got my fair share of OG 1 colorways. When I can add a new colorway, OG or not I do it. Looks like that pair on the bay I was looking at is 160 now....so tempted.

worth it? nah, I'd wear em 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom