Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

I guess we will be getting the ones with black stitching around the midsole :smh: Still copping a pair anyway.

When does JB usually release pics? been a min since i copped something so im excited for these

That mid week release would be perfect for me.

Less beasts
Kids w guidance should be in school
Potential walk in walk out like the old days.

Just Do It jb

JB will start hyping the release with official pictures roughly 10-14 days out. We will probably see them early to mid-week next week.

I promised myself I would only treat myself to one Jordan shoe per year and I'm/was dead set on the black infrared vi's but not only do these beauties come out on my birthday , I know these won't be half the trouble to cop as the first.

I promised myself I would only treat myself to one Jordan shoe per year and I'm/was dead set on the black infrared vi's but not only do these beauties come out on my birthday , I know these won't be half the trouble to cop as the first.
I think you're wrong. someone claimed they will be pretty limited. the other ones should be a huge release. quite possibly will be the other way around even though the 6s are much more popular. I MIGHT go after these if they are 150. anything more they can keep them. 6s are a pass due to price.
eyes.gif

I think you're wrong. someone claimed they will be pretty limited. the other ones should be a huge release. quite possibly will be the other way around even though the 6s are much more popular. I MIGHT go after these if they are 150. anything more they can keep them. 6s are a pass due to price.
eyes.gif
No i think ur wrong. These 1s will be available like the baron 1s and the demand on them isn't anywhere close to the 6s. And these will be most likely be 140 like every other na 1 unless jb puts the price increase from next year into effect for these. 

I think you're wrong. someone claimed they will be pretty limited. the other ones should be a huge release. quite possibly will be the other way around even though the 6s are much more popular. I MIGHT go after these if they are 150. anything more they can keep them. 6s are a pass due to price. :rolleyes

No doubt they'll be at least 150.. Those jeeters were held back so they could make em 160. All the OG 1s to this point have been limited.. Some didn't seem as much so due to demand being low. But these will def be in much lower quantities than Blk/Infrared 6s on Blk Fri. I'll be trying to scoop both, but in all seriousness I see the 6s being much easier to obtain.

NA 1 in OG colorway > These new boot shaped VI

A majority of people will be going after or saving for the VI, so there should be a good number available come RD. All I need is 1 pair cuz my CDPs have only been worn 2-3 times. 3 more weeks. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom