Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

what a waste of money. ebay still charges for that.
$.030

I think Ill manage...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by UseeVe  

Jesus!

A pair of AJ1's if taken care of, will last a good 15-20 years (give or take).  What does one do with/ and or need more than 2 pairs?
trade bait

I need to see the damn stitching, copped regardless but I'd prefer white

I raise you 2
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'll see your 5 Royals and raise you a pair of Black Toes and 2 KOs...

...because that's all of my 1s for now.

P.S. I was getting some pretty heavy salt level readings from my previous post. Apparently I started something there. It took me back. Sorry for the late reply.

smile.gif

Last edited:
lmao. Am I really reading a thread with a bunch of posts with dudes going back and forth about how many Royals they have? In a thread for another shoe?

IMO, not impressed. Dudes be buying 50 pairs of one shoe, all in their size, and there is only light to no creasing on one pair. Show me a beaten up pair of '13 Royals and I'll rep him but not this "who has the bigger penis size" contest. 

Last edited:

lmao. Am I really reading a thread with a bunch of posts with dudes going back and forth about how many Royals they have? In a thread for another shoe?

IMO, not impressed. Dudes be buying 50 pairs of one shoe, all in their size, and there is only light to no creasing on one pair. Show me a beaten up pair of '13 Royals and I'll rep him but not this "who has the bigger penis size" contest.
preach!

I agree bro but chill let the lames expose themselves

agreed

Last edited:
hey guys, they are nice to look at. i love looking at my breds once in awhile :smile:

people are flexing all their pairs here, shouldnt it be on the Retro OG thread hehehe

Dam you all, so envious with your 1's collection. 

Congrats to all,

oh really

Last edited:
oh really

:lol:

That was when I first bought those pairs. It would be a serious problem if they were still DS by now and I came in flexing still. They have been well worn and I'm not trying to stock up on them. Admittedly I've had my flexing moments but I realized it was immature of me. Only got 2 pairs of breds now.

Last edited:

No i think ur wrong. These 1s will be available like the baron 1s and the demand on them isn't anywhere close to the 6s. And these will be most likely be 140 like every other na 1 unless jb puts the price increase from next year into effect for these. 
Whatever that trapper guy's name is said these supposedly have only hundreds of pairs per chain. No idea how accurate he is on that but he claimed to have that knowledge in either this thread or the other 1 thread, can't remember. And I said the 6s were more popular already. the point was..... even though the 6s are more popular clearly, they will most likely be easier to get since they will be a much, much larger release based on what the trapper claimed for the numbers on these 1s. also, they will be more than 140. so, UR wrong
wink.gif

Last edited:

Whatever that trapper guy's name is said these supposedly have only hundreds of pairs per chain. No idea how accurate he is on that but he claimed to have that knowledge in either this thread or the other 1 thread, can't remember. And I said the 6s were more popular already. the point was..... even though the 6s are more popular clearly, they will most likely be easier to get since they will be a much, much larger release based on what the trapper claimed for the numbers on these 1s. also, they will be more than 140. so, UR wrong
wink.gif

so ur going off whatever that trappers guy name is....keep believing that then.

so whats ur opinion on supply and demand...just cuz the 6s are mass produced doesn't mean they will be easy to obtain. the demand will be and is already crazy. if u read the blk infrared thread dudes talking about they need 3 pairs each.

so ur going off whatever that trappers guy name is....keep believing that then.

so whats ur opinion on supply and demand...just cuz the 6s are mass produced doesn't mean they will be easy to obtain. the demand will be and is already crazy. if u read the blk infrared thread dudes talking about they need 3 pairs each.
I never said the 6s would be easy. But they WILL be easier than these 1s. That was my original point. Even if they limit them to the normal allotment of OG 1s we have seen previously and not what that trapper guy said. How is that hard to understand? let's say there is 100,000 of these and 500,000 6s. there would have to be more than 5x less demand for the 1s for them to be easier than the 6s to obtain. and I think there would be less 1s than that but I don't know I don't keep tabs on release numbers like that because I don't give a crap

I agree with g money 87 g money 87 production numbers don't really matter it's just supply and demand

demand will be greater than supply for the infrareds but demand will be less than supply for these most likely

Last edited:
I agree with @G Money 87 production numbers don't really matter it's just supply and demand

demand will be greater than supply for the infrareds but demand will be less than supply for these most likely

supply = production numbers.... but apparently supply and demand has nothing to do with production numbers by your logic lol. what? We all know supply is never greater than demand for jordans. especially an OG colorway Jordan 1 hi OG retro.

Back
Top Bottom