Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

From the pics I've seen it looks like the black leather is like the black toes, but the white leather looks buttery and softer.. Am I right? We need some better pics from those of you who have them already.

Just called some local FA and FL to see about raffles tickets.

They tell me they are not getting them even though they are listed on the launch locators?. 
mean.gif

There are a few top rated sellers that will do around 180 shipped invoice. if you guys really want pairs, just message them ebay dudes.. :nerd:

I saw one dude but his auction was pretty much him camping or something and if he didnt get the pair you would get refunded :lol:

im good on that

Waiting for one more pre-order site to post them and see if they will have it for cheaper. Ready to pull the trigger for $200 shipped.

Last edited:
I saw one dude but his auction was pretty much him camping or something and if he didnt get the pair you would get refunded :lol:

im good on that

You saw one dude? I don't even know what that means, anyway...I'm just trying to help.

There are a few reputable sellers with them in hand, just message and they'll probably take your offer or close to it.

If someone finds these for $180 shipped let a brotha know, im gonna cop. I have a feeling saturday is gonna be hectic and require luck. the more i see these the more i know i need em

I think sobesoles.com has these now for 180

If someone finds these for $180 shipped let a brotha know, im gonna cop. I have a feeling saturday is gonna be hectic and require luck. the more i see these the more i know i need em

I found a seller letting go for $185, hit the PMs if you want his link.

Lol smh at eBay sellers who got these up for like 175 but then u click on the ad and men's sz is like 220

Local FNL won't be getting these. I called HQ and was told they'll be releasing online and very few stores.

Got me worried now.

any sugest about size? im 13 but 3s 11s and maybe air tech 2 runs pretty small for me.

other og 1s like bred royals runs tts or its better to go 0,5 up?

thanks for advice

Back
Top Bottom