Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

any sugest about size? im 13 but 3s 11s and maybe air tech 2 runs pretty small for me.

other og 1s like bred royals runs tts or its better to go 0,5 up?

thanks for advice
don't size down for sure, stick with our normal sz , specially if u got wide feet

midwestsole.com has them for $199.99 shipped, but won't ship until 11/20 if you don't mind waiting

Went to my local foot action and they dont even know if they are getting them

Shoe palace ftl and fnl are not getting them either

The Nike air command force are also coming out on the 8th. Any way those distract people from initially picking up the 1's?

Just an fyi, most if not all footlockers listed will be an hoh. People scared cause fnl wont have in store and most champs or footaction dont know. Well all of that is how the og 1s release. Why doesnt anyone else know this. Its a shame if peoples collections of 1s are basically from resellers.

Looks can be deceiving!!

this is true.. but i saw so many people bug out about the Baron 1s so im kinda desensitized to people freaking out on NT :smh:

but what is clear is that this picture doesn't dictate or indicate allocations at each of the listed stores.. so it very well could be difficult bro..

this is true.. but i saw so many people bug out about the Baron 1s so im kinda desensitized to people freaking out on NT :smh:

but what is clear is that this picture doesn't dictate or indicate allocations at each of the listed stores.. so it very well could be difficult bro..
This

They could easily have only two pairs per size and those ppl who buy doubles will gobble them all up

Back
Top Bottom