Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

30 bucks over retail to "secure" the sneakers sounds to me like there'll be a ton of them. wonder how the leather will be. plus all this is sandwiched by the impending black friday drops. 

doesn't seem like it'll be too crazy 

Last edited:

30 bucks over retail to "secure" the sneakers sounds to me like there'll be a ton of them. wonder how the leather will be. plus all this is sandwiched by the impending black friday drops. 

It was the same for Royals. You could also secure black/gold 1s for a bit over retail right before the release. We wont know until release date! Hopefully everyone cooks though 
pimp.gif

nah it wasn't the same for the royals and it definitely was not the same for the black/gold 1s that only released in nyc or something. niketalk for sure contributes to the hype. or at least it tries to build up the hype for a shoe. pretty funny. 

Last edited:

nah it wasn't the same for the royals and it definitely was not the same for the black/gold 1s that only released in nyc or something. niketalk for sure contributes to the hype. or at least it tries to build up the hype for a shoe. pretty funny. 
People were hesitant to drop $200-250 on Royals when they struck out on release date.... That old Royal thread was pure chaos. If peeps put in work with raffles and unclaimed pairs I think it wont be an issue. But for the folks trying online only 
laugh.gif
 May the odds be forever in your favor

FA launch locater says one of the stores near me will be handing out raffle tickets today & tomorrow.

I showed up for one today and the owner said he doesn't know if he will get them in & will do fcfs if they do.

FA launch locater says one of the stores near me will be handing out raffle tickets today & tomorrow.

I showed up for one today and the owner said he doesn't know if he will get them in & will do fcfs if they do.
Yea that's weird. I went to HOH Beverly center and one of the workers asked another worker if he knew about the shoes and they said come back tomorrow because they're not sure. Then another worker came up to me and said we're doing raffles for it and asked if I wanted to enter.

Last edited:
Shady ***** employees 
mean.gif

Sounds like their trying to keep them for themselves to hand out to homies/flip

Both my local footactions don't know if they're getting them in, but the launch calendar says raffles should be done today and tomorrow. Seems like corporate is doing a terrible job in relaying shipments and release date products.

Yea that's weird. I went to HOH Beverly center and one of the workers asked another worker if he knew about the shoes and they said come back tomorrow because they're not sure. Then another worker came up to me and said we're doing raffles for it and asked if I wanted to enter.

Shady ***** employees 
mean.gif

Sounds like their trying to keep them for themselves to hand out to homies/flip
Both my local footactions don't know if they're getting them in, but the launch calendar says raffles should be done today and tomorrow. Seems like corporate is doing a terrible job in relaying shipments and release date products.
It's extremely weird, I'm just going to check back with him tomorrow. The other FA in my area is doing the raffle today and tomorrow.   

More lke in-hand.  Rather sleep swell knowing I have my size instead making the run around saturday morning calling peeps just in case I miss out like yo how many this store had or how this store looking..

nt is a bad representation of hype.

all about time and location for these releases. as a college student I'd rather not stress 

:hat

Whats your opinion on the quality compared to recent og retro 1 releases?

The craftsmanship on my pair is great. Now the leather quality is beyond what I was expecting. I thought that the white leather was gonna be stiff like Black Toes, but it's more comparable to the grey leather on Shadows :smokin. I don't have LM's to compare them to.

Sneaker P Sneaker P Nope.

Back
Top Bottom