Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

The craftsmanship on my pair is great. Now the leather quality is beyond what I was expecting. I thought that the white leather was gonna be stiff like Black Toes, but it's more comparable to the grey leather on Shadows :smokin. I don't have LM's to compare them to.

Sneaker P Sneaker P Nope.

:eek

Cant wait

The craftsmanship on my pair is great. Now the leather quality is beyond what I was expecting. I thought that the white leather was gonna be stiff like Black Toes, but it's more comparable to the grey leather on Shadows :smokin. I don't have LM's to compare them to.

Sneaker P Sneaker P Nope.

The detailed pics I have also look like they are up there with shadow quality.

Thanks for confirming. I don't believe this release came with it. Because my pairs I ordered didn't have them either. First NA release without them, at least to my knowledge.

wasup with the sheikh stores in the BAY AREA? seems like none of them know if they are getting these or not!?!?!?!

Footaction/Footlocker around the EAST BAY seems limited too. lmfao.

If your store is on launch locator and they on some "we don't know if we gettin it"

It's shade city then lol

Especially if it's after 3pm because that's conference call time and if they didn't know(they know) they would know after the monday call for sure

As for no hype goes

A lot of people are saving money for Black Friday and/or grey toes

So technically to the average buyer this would be a pass for those higher profile drops especially the 6

Could put it towards that purchase or towards resell price if you fail lol

So funny to see all these theories and chaos 6 days before the actual release. This thread is going to be craziness come Friday night 8o

lance mountains are ugly, who gives a crap

srs
Qft

Leather quality or not. Not gonna rock mismatching shoes that paint peels off of
laugh.gif
paint doesnt actually "peel" off

LM's are probably the best non og AJ 1 to come out for me....>jeters, psny, gym red, etc

Last edited:

wasup with the sheikh stores in the BAY AREA? seems like none of them know if they are getting these or not!?!?!?!

Footaction/Footlocker around the EAST BAY seems limited too. lmfao.
yea it does look suck on Eastbay side.  Any one with shiekh around the Bay?

Im a lil worried bout these. I need and will own, but if my dude who holds me pairs cant on these then im screwed. **** net connection at mine. Why cant everyone get over liking sneakers so I can cop in my sleep >D

Back
Top Bottom