Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

I'm honestly torn on these. I think I want a pair of black toes now but my brother would hate me :lol:

I have black toes and getting these seems like overkill, but I can't stop myself from wanting them

Honestly I think overkill would be if you had the Black Toes, Shadows, Barons, and then copped these as well. Though of course its a personal choice, and all are decent colorways. :nthat:

Black toes > black/white > barons

Even though barons aren't an OG colorway the color blocking is really nice and looks like it could've been an OG colorway from '85. The wack *** pinstripes on the lining, the fact that the grey was a weird nubuck and those 3m laces killed what should've been a really nice retro+

Can we get a release date already? Hopefully these aren't hyped. I'd just like one pair to wear.

Black toes > black/white > barons

Even though barons aren't an OG colorway the color blocking is really nice and looks like it could've been an OG colorway from '85. The wack *** pinstripes on the lining, the fact that the grey was a weird nubuck and those 3m laces killed what should've been a really nice retro+

Agreed, but I actually liked the stripes on the lining. Was a nice touch to me.

Honestly I think overkill would be if you had the Black Toes, Shadows, Barons, and then copped these as well. Though of course its a personal choice, and all are decent colorways. :nthat:

if I had the shadows too I might pass

barons are ok, but there are too many dope Jordan's to be buying ok joints. waste of money imo

Last edited:

Honestly I think overkill would be if you had the Black Toes, Shadows, Barons, and then copped these as well. Though of course its a personal choice, and all are decent colorways.
nthat.gif
What the **** is wrong with the prices of Shadows? 
sick.gif

There was literally no hype in '09 and the materials were amazing

I'm honestly torn on these. I think I want a pair of black toes now but my brother would hate me :lol:

I have black toes and getting these seems like overkill, but I can't stop myself from wanting them

i have these already from the cdp, 2 bt's,2 shadows & nashed the barons :lol:

Last edited:

yes sir
pimp.gif

Yup - that's an easy fix though. I soaked the bottoms of mine on hot water and Oxy. 
hot water & oxy clean takes off the yellowing completely? soak or just dip & let dry?
Like soak them. If you're doing the CDP's, they're leather so they'll be cool.

I did my '09 Shadows and messed them up pretty bad because I didn't have enough weight in them to keep them upright 
laugh.gif

Like soak them. If you're doing the CDP's, they're leather so they'll be cool.

I did my '09 Shadows and messed them up pretty bad because I didn't have enough weight in them to keep them upright :lol:

the tongue im talking about not the soles

Shadows have always been underrated but that's why they're part of the trinity and have the perfect nickname.

My 09's are wrecked and they're my everyday shoes and I have 2 DS pairs of '13's

What the **** is wrong with the prices of Shadows? :x

they were going for like 250 or less after release, I think demand went up after people missed out on the breds. they really weren't hard to cop on release either

Last edited:
Shadows have always been underrated but that's why they're part of the trinity and have the perfect nickname.

My 09's are wrecked and they're my everyday shoes and I have 2 DS pairs of '13's

put my 09's up & been beating on one of my 13's

What the **** is wrong with the prices of Shadows? :x

post blk/red madness people didnt want to drop $350+ so they hopped on shadows that were $250+ around that time

Last edited:

i was rocking my 09's here and there but put them away once i got the 2013's 

you'll have them in your rotation for the next 10 years 

it still haunts me that I sold my extra pair of shadows for 190

it was to this Filipino dad who seemed like an OG who was cool though 
laugh.gif

it was to this Filipino dad who seemed like an OG who was cool though :lol:

that's why I can't bring myself to buy the shadows now, they were going for such reasonable prices

might as well just get these black and white joints cuz I'm not paying 300$ or whatever they're going for now. maybe in a couple years if the price doesn't go up

Last edited:

i was rocking my 09's here and there but put them away once i got the 2013's
you'll have them in your rotation for the next 10 years

YEP :pimp:

it was to this Filipino dad who seemed like an OG who was cool though :lol:

i had a 2nd that i sold for peanuts & hate myself anytime i think about it :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom