Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Sitting Because 4K+ Pairs Were Made! High Price Or Not Those Were A MUST
smokin.gif
4k CNCPT NB's were seriously made? they ain't sitting, you just can't check out due to inventory issues...

Last edited:
Yep bay area got shorted. Meh it is what it is.
There was barely a size run at Sunvalley HOH. My girl was able to grab a GS pair since people got wristbands for no reason and didn't pick em up. Hopefully everyone that wants them to actually keep them gets their sizes or close to it. I finally went TTS on this pair compared to 0.5 size up for the royals and black toes. 

Nothing anymore different than walking out and enjoying the day with them.

It was back/bicep day, stayed pretty much flat footed with them.
Jordan 1s are surprisingly good shoes to DL in....

Hope you didn't throw in any calf raises 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Niketown in Beverly Hills sold out almost immediately. They didn't get too many pairs (either than or they let the first few people in the store buy more than 1 pair).

Just picked up a GS pair for a friend at Kids FL in Tanforan about 20 minutes ago. If your'e looking for GS sizes might want to give them a call. Also stopped by the Shoe Palace there and they said their getting them in next week.

Didn't come out in my city but dropped at a jimmy Jazz a couple towns over where my girl used to work. She had the manager hold them got me a pair plus a 9 and 10. Pizza time!

The local shoe palace had some extras for extra small sizes and the larger feet people. Foot actions seem to have not gotten there's and will some time next week! Mine was saying Monday depending on when shipment arrive, they'll go right on sale!

Back
Top Bottom