Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Received my shoe today, I've must have admit that I was toooooooo skeptical with this boring color.  Quality is very very very great. I would say about royal or better in quality. Leather is soft.  None picture in here could describe the quality in true form.  I would recommend this release while the resale are still low at 180~ range for those that missed out.

Last edited:
copped. These and the Chicago done right are the last 1s I will ever need. let's go hopefully these are somewhat easily attainable but I won't hold my breath. Welp... they need to change that ******* midsole stitch before I 100% say copped. Come on JB do it right.... |I

What's wrong with that midsole stitch?

Just picked up my pair. ERMAGAWD SO BUTTERY!!!! 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JiveGuy  
What are these? Wouldn't mind these. Maybe blacking out that midsole. 

Also, why does 1 have black stitching and the other have white stitching on midsole?

Last edited:
as of last night my footaction had a few pairs left, mostly bigger sizes 10 and up

they got their shipment in late

Last edited:
Just did a quick search for SF Bay Area on Craigslist and they're listed around $180-220...... :rolleyes  
Yea i dunno what dude is talkin bout. Ain't nobody paying over 220 for these right now. Hell that's what flightclub is charging.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom