Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

$240 is kind of high imo. There should still be pairs out there for $200 or less.
Thanks mushka81, I'll try my hardest to remain patient and keep looking. I'm worried if I don't cop these now, they'll just keep going up and up in price. Repped.

Thanks mushka81, I'll try my hardest to remain patient and keep looking. I'm worried if I don't cop these now, they'll just keep going up and up in price. Repped.

No worries. You're right. Prices have been going up as of late. Sometimes the search for a lower price can be exhausting. If you want to just pull the trigger now and forego the hunt for a lower price, then $240 isn't really that bad. Time and peace of mind is worth more.

I pulled the trigger at $230 shipped. Learned my lesson on a pair of shadows I passed up a few months ago. Saw a DS pair at a consignment shop for $350 and told myself they were way overpriced....then they shot up everywhere. 

So just got my pair in and found a slight defect on the ankle panel. Looks like the left shoe has a slight tumbled leather. Not too worried about it but found it interesting.

one of my pairs has one tumbled, one smooth toe box. ended being the pair I unds'd.

Or the seller can just decline and hold them until he gets what he wants....

Seller doesn't have to accept anything
Lol sellers **** going to be sitting for months then lmao anyways their's plenty of times I've had to settle for less than I would ask for trying to get rid of kicks. Honestly 200 under is the way to go for those but hey you wanna be big baller on the block the stage is all yours......1+

That may work in the period after the release when broke resellers are trying to dump and move on to their next cash cow, but now that we're 4-5 months after the release people who have and still are selling probably want that price. When I list things to sell I put it at the price I want and if they dont sell I dont have to worry about it because Im not living off that cash and dont need it to grab the next shoe.

Thanks OGMCMXCII and akluv for the heads up, much appreciated. I'm not 100% sure on RetroSoleNY as there's not enough feedback or legit-checks to ensure they're trustworthy for me on the other side of the world so I'll pay a bit extra for peace of mind.

I'm dealing with a dude on kixify and instagram with great feedback and is helping me right now with a pair for $215 USD, I might just buy them cos I don't think I can find anything better!

Last edited:
Thanks OGMCMXCII and akluv for the heads up, much appreciated. I'm not 100% sure on RetroSoleNY as there's not enough feedback or legit-checks to ensure they're trustworthy for me on the other side of the world so I'll pay a bit extra for peace of mind.

I'm dealing with a dude on kixify and instagram with great feedback and is helping me right now with a pair for $215 USD, I might just buy them cos I don't think I can find anything better!
No prob that's what NT is about helping fellow sneak heads out. Hope you got that pair for a deal.

^ Yeah I couldn't resist and pulled the trigger since I can't afford any of the OG Breds, Shadows, Black Toes, Royals or Chicagos. So I went with the B&W's for my first and maybe only pair of OG's. Once I heard about the high quality of the leather I was sold. I could have bought a pair of non-OG colourways like the Lasers or Melo's, or pay a bit more for the OG. Now I just gotta wait for them to be posted....

I wish I could go back in time and spend all of my money on Jordans instead of video games.

Before last week I knew nearly nothing about AJ 1's until I came across NT. Respect!

Last edited:

^ Yeah I couldn't resist and pulled the trigger since I can't afford any of the OG Breds, Shadows, Black Toes, Royals or Chicagos. So I went with the B&W's for my first and maybe only pair of OG's. Once I heard about the high quality of the leather I was sold. I could have bought a pair of non-OG colourways like the Lasers or Melo's, or pay a bit more for the OG. Now I just gotta wait for them to be posted....

I wish I could go back in time and spend all of my money on Jordans instead of video games.

Before last week I knew nearly nothing about AJ 1's until I came across NT. Respect!
Chicago coming back out real soon. You may be able to get yours. 

Lasers are still online in the states, I believe... very few though.

Welcome to the club man! You picked a great shoe to be your first AJ 1. The quality is great on the B&W's, I would say close to the quality on the frags. On May 30th the Air Jordan 1 Chicago is releasing in OG form, so keep an eye out for that one. 

Hell yeah I do regret sleeping on those... Dude on eBay is crazy!! Last week he had a buy now for $358. Didn't sale them, then up the price $100! Lol!!
Smh the fumes of resell got these fools high af [emoji]128514[/emoji] try kixify instead prices I've seen are 180-240

Back
Top Bottom