Jordan 1 OG High x Solefly

i think both were merch buyers. it says "all sales final" on the site, chargeback and package refusal season if people don't win?

It's cool they did that, but I never by merch without the shoes. I liked some of the shirts and hoodies, but not gonna buy a Miami Air Jordan shirt without these particular shoes. I've never even been to Miami. I always did like Marino, Duper, and Clayton though.

It's cool they did that, but I never by merch without the shoes. I liked some of the shirts and hoodies, but not gonna buy a Miami Air Jordan shirt without these particular shoes. I've never even been to Miami. I always did like Marino, Duper, and Clayton though.
agreed. i don't even buy "matchy matchy" JB clothing for GRs, for a collab i would HAVE to have the shoes already purchased to even remotely think about it :lol:. i get letting people who was gonna buy merch anyway purchase, but them promoting "hey buy merch for an extra chance" after those people have already supported says finesse to me lol

agreed. i don't even buy "matchy matchy" JB clothing for GRs, for a collab i would HAVE to have the shoes already purchased to even remotely think about it :lol:. i get letting people who was gonna buy merch anyway purchase, but them promoting "hey buy merch for an extra chance" after those people have already supported says finesse to me lol

I'm the same way about the "matchy matchy" thing, but I would've bought something else if I had the shoes. I actually liked some things.

Yeah, I see the finesse and it worked for him too. I just think a better way would've been how Kaws did the black 4's. I give that guy a lot of credit for giving people a pretty fair shot at them. Kudos to Kaws!

I'm the same way about the "matchy matchy" thing, but I would've bought something else if I had the shoes. I actually liked some things.

Yeah, I see the finesse and it worked for him too. I just think a better way would've been how Kaws did the black 4's. I give that guy a lot of credit for doing the release a fair chance for everyone. Kudos to Kaws!
Let me guess, you got a pair of black Kaws?

I'm cool with them hooking up people that bought the merch that has no resell value. That's probably collectors and not resellers so I'm cool with that. It's the calling from 11pm to 1am part that makes me shake my head. Who thought that was a good idea? That might be the worst release decision I have seen.

Is this guy always this bad? His post to like ratio says yes but sheesh. Is there an ignore feature on here?

compa sneakers compa sneakers is right!

SaN6Imz.jpg

When I got the call
FairAccomplishedDiscus.webp

They called from a private number. I looked at my phone and thought did they close the raffle for Spidermans already lol. It's usually Shoe Palace that calls from a blocked number (a few have done that but all my locals haven't) I purchased some apparel just because I liked it, simple wings hoodie. "Hey, this is Christian from Solefly. I wanted to thank you for supporting and buying something from our Jordan 1 collection. You've won the chance to purchase the 1's. Could you please provide me your size?" I thought I was being trolled by some of my buddies because I sent them the link for the apparel and showed them what I grabbed. I remembered shortly after that there is a Christian that works at Solefly.

compa sneakers compa sneakers is right!

SaN6Imz.jpg

When I got the call
FairAccomplishedDiscus.webp

They called from a private number. I looked at my phone and thought did they close the raffle for Spidermans already lol. It's usually Shoe Palace that calls from a blocked number (a few have done that but all my locals haven't) I purchased some apparel just because I liked it, simple wings hoodie. "Hey, this is Christian from Solefly. I wanted to thank you for supporting and buying something from our Jordan 1 collection. You've won the chance to purchase the 1's. Could you please provide me your size?" I thought I was being trolled by some of my buddies because I sent them the link for the apparel and showed them what I grabbed. I remembered shortly after that there is a Christian that works at Solefly.

Congrats, that's awesome. It was meant to be. :smile:

vikdakid23 vikdakid23 Thanks dude! I was stoked when I got the call. My boy was in the car with me and he was like "Holy ****, did you really cook?" Size 10 for myself haha. I liked these and was contemplating resell if it ever dipped to around 1k. I didn't want another Rust Pink/Igloo situation. Both pairs hurt the bank... a lot lol

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour Thanks man! Can't wait for them to come in. Going to throw them on feet unless they come in on a rainy day haha.

Back
Top Bottom