Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

So End and SNS are our best bet since they do US currency and aren't 220 dollars like hannon and size?

I just realized this release is tomorrow why so limited? I just called all over LV and nobody is gonna have them.

So End and SNS are our best bet since they do US currency and aren't 220 dollars like hannon and size?

Some of the prices you see won't be what you pay as an American customer. Some of the sites also have something at the top of the page to toggle between different currencies :wink:

I can't find them on hanon. How do the releases work for size, sns, end, hanon, crooked tounges, urban industry, kickz and wellgosh, which of these sites are the best to use for shipping to US?. I've never used any of these sites before do the tweet links or do they just show up on the site. Also do you have to change the currency if you are shipping to the US? Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Maaaan I have no payment option, I'm broke as a joke it aint even funny bruh. When I see a shoe like this I be like 

But then realize I don't got money...

Back
Top Bottom