Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

Anyone get order confirmation from Queens yet? I got my paypal receipt, but no order confirmation. Any idea how to do an order look up on their site since I didn't create an account.

if i can get a pair from end i will cancel my queenz order.. was not expecting to pay 220 for these.. 

Hanon tho.

nthat.gif

im guessing he used cz post instead of UPS since its 600 CZK which would make the total to 3990 CZK (198.37 USD).

i wonder if END or SNS fixed their backdoor problem or consider that release to be over with already lol
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Only thing I'm worried about is if they'll be able to understand english. I had to use Google translate to go through the site.
send them an email saying you cancel the order.. then cancel the paypal transaction.. call and dispute with your card.. lots of things you can do. 

I ordered earlier from Kickz101 ... when I ordered they only had an 11, 14 and 15

They now have a full size run up and was told if you do in store pick-up and email them, they'll ship to US for $45. I emailed them 5 hours ago and have not heard back as a heads up. 

Didn't have my size on Hanon so I had to grab a half size up. That will work for me tho.

I ordered earlier from Kickz101 ... when I ordered they only had an 11, 14 and 15

They now have a full size run up and was told if you do in store pick-up and email them, they'll ship to US for $45. I emailed them 5 hours ago and have not heard back as a heads up. 

was gonna bite the bullet but I'm not taking the risk without paypal backing me up .. not really sure how good CC warranties would be overseas

Was able to get through on RMK after damn near striking out everywhere. Payed $240, but I'm not trippin. I doubt these are ever releasing here in the US.

i hope my order doesnt get stuck in customs like all the stories ive heard w/ queenz lol

smh shouldve did the cheaper option but i was in a rush to place order

and SNS is gonna be a crapshoot
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom