Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

Those 2 pics are dead giveaways IMO that they're fake. The "Nike" on the bottom of the sole should have sharp edges on the letters, not the rounded edges.

And the sticker on the insole is the same sticker that was on a fake pair of Royals I was duped for last year.

Yeah that Chinese sticker is dead giveaway that they are fake

You guys think Kicks-Crew pairs are legit at all ? I purchased a pair and compared them to the rest of my 1 collection and quality, cut, and feel, are on point. I don't see any flaws that would indicate fake. Any thoughts on the validity of KC pairs ?

You guys think Kicks-Crew pairs are legit at all ? I purchased a pair and compared them to the rest of my 1 collection and quality, cut, and feel, are on point. I don't see any flaws that would indicate fake. Any thoughts on the validity of KC pairs ?
KC pairs are legit

Just got my pair in yesterday. They're fake, compared them to my bred and royals. Box tag is off, lace bag is off, the tissue wasn't the same, had that Chinese sticker on the insole, even a Chinese sticker script on the bottom of the box, came with this box card in full Chinese writing and the leather didn't look as bright as the pics I've seen.

Just got my pair in yesterday. They're fake, compared them to my bred and royals. Box tag is off, lace bag is off, the tissue wasn't the same, had that Chinese sticker on the insole, even a Chinese sticker script on the bottom of the box, came with this box card in full Chinese writing and the leather didn't look as bright as the pics I've seen.
Post pics, and the reason for the Chinese Scripting it's because those Gym Reds were apart of the GC (Greater China) release (I believe)

For the upmost part KC is legit man, I've seen a bunch of people buy shoes from there and they were all legit

Last edited:
Bold statement there. I compared mine to two other pairs that were ordered from different sites and all checked out. So I guess all the euro sites sold fake pairs 
mean.gif

I'm being sarcastic by the way

Last edited:
Yeah...you have to compare to the same release pairs and it's hard to compare colors with pics on the internet unless it's really different. Please do give pics.

Last edited:
I throughly inspected my pair and found them to be stitch by stitch, and leather craftsmanship on par with the rest of all my other legit 1's. In fact, I felt that these were better quality than the 2013 breds and comparable to the royals. I did not find the Chinese sticker inside the insole but I found a shipment sticker at the bottom of the sneaker box. I'll post the picture later in the day, perhaps you guys can help me research the company, Sun Yuen Long Centre. Thats who it was shipped to. Thanks for the response guys, really appreciate it.

I took pictures of the bottom of my RMK pair. One shwoosh is longer than the other. Also, the NIKE on one shoe is rounded on the edges, while the other is more square.

Your pair for RMK has white stitching?
My retail Black Toes and Shadows are just like this. One shoe has a longer swoosh then the other

Kicks-crew.com is a sponsor here at Niketalk. This would be kind of a big deal if they turn out fake. I don't think they will tho. I ain't never heard any bad reviews about getting bootlegs from Kicks-crew.com

My retail Black Toes and Shadows are just like this. One shoe has a longer swoosh then the other

Are you suggesting that the shoes are authentic? I'm away from home so I haven't been able to check out my other Jordan 1s.

My box from RMK has that Chinese label under the box. I compared the box to my Bred 1s and there's no difference that I could see. I still think my pair is not authentic.

Just checked all my 1's.
The right pair on my Chicago 1's has the short swoosh and so does the left shoe on my Royals, both are purchased at a reputable stores in LA.

Anyone else have that sticker on the bottom of the box and box card?

Back
Top Bottom