Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

Overpaid as well. But these really look so clean...
Yeap, I was so excited when i first saw a photo on SC. I had to. 

Wonder if this is any NTer's  from Austrailia or Netherlands? 

Look at these Prices...

Last edited:
judging from these responses, these were highly sought after.

Nah fam its a 20 page thread on release date... I think those who wanted these were willing to chase em down. Def not a lot of hype.

Some people will be caught off guard when they find out these were international only. Nike pulled that move at the very last minute.

I hear ya.

I think because these were so limited people can't charge no less than $400 for these. Those eBay prices are accurate.

those prices make me feel better about the 223 i spent on queenz
i spent 235 on them, and im not the type of person to pay anything above retail for shoes. however, the AJ1 is my favorite model, and the only other shoe i paid above retail for ever was my royals last year for 300.

and those ebay prices are stupid haha can't wait for my pair to come in in the next couple of weeks.

cancelled my kickz order that was 250.. paid less than that for all of my lance mountains (each) and couldnt justify 110 over us retail waiting for regret to settle in or not

cancelled my kickz order that was 250.. paid less than that for all of my lance mountains (each) and couldnt justify 110 over us retail waiting for regret to settle in or not

Man I couldn't find any black lance mountains over here for less than 300 lol. Wondering tho why u paid 250 on kicks crew ?

He ordered from regular kickz not kickscrew...

I'm in the same boat with the LMs now that I spent that bread on these I'm hoping the pain leaves me

overslept

these weren't a big priority for me, especially if they re-release in the states, if not, no big deal

wouldn't pay over 180 shipped for them 

overslept

these weren't a big priority for me, especially if they re-release in the states, if not, no big deal

wouldn't pay over 180 shipped for them 

This right here. I have Gucci 1s from years ago, the original drop. They are mostly red and the quality is great so I'm not missing anything with these. I'll cop if they hit the States. Otherwise, I'm not sweatin' it.

This right here. I have Gucci 1s from years ago, the original drop. They are mostly red and the quality is great so I'm not missing anything with these. I'll cop if they hit the States. Otherwise, I'm not sweatin' it.
I got Gucci 1s and premier Laser 1s that same year too. I wanted these to add to the collection, but I'm not that distraught about missing out.  Hopefully they will release stateside. Congrats to those that was able to cop

Use to be on the site years ago and forgot my login and password request doesn't seem to work so I assume it was deleted due to inactivity?

Anyways, was able to cop on Kickz for a friend

<iframe src="" width="75" height="75" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

I'M BACK!

Put more effort into finding a size 11 than I wanted to with these. I have 15 pairs of 1's though, and I'm not paying $250 for these. If they don't drop in the US (which I doubt given that Nike doesn't have an OG 1 show up 8 months ago and only produce a few thousand pairs for Europe) I will give it another go, but I wasn't going to pay more than $180-$190 for these.

Back
Top Bottom